• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Parold

Youth Team
Has anyone got any idea of the take up so far on season cards? I will be renewing mine tomorrow ready for League One football next season!!

Very little I would of thought.

Another **** take. Mind you a certain someone is desperate for the cash..

Why is it a ****take?! Yes it's early but we're skint. And our current prices for L1 will probably represent good value.

Maybe so, but if you are going to renew anyway and you have the wherewithal I don't see a problem in paying a month or so earlier than has been the norm.

Besides which miine will be half price next season. :smile:

Why is it a ****take?! Yes it's early but we're skint. And our current prices for L1 will probably represent good value.

Because it is February for christ sake. Everybody is completely skint at this time of year. How is it going to benefit THE CLUB if we keep handing over the money earlier and earlier each year? Asking for it so early again, is only going to put us in the **** before the summer.

I don't know about you. But I'm almost expecting us to hit the news again quite soon, regarding financial troubles...

Some credit has to be due that we are not in administration, where bigger clubs have fallen into over the last couple of days. If by offering season cards cheaper earlier gets money into the club so be it. Those supporters retaking out there tickets will make a saving while helping the club too.

Maybe so, but if you are going to renew anyway and you have the wherewithal I don't see a problem in paying a month or so earlier than has been the norm.

Besides which miine will be half price next season. :smile:

Unless you are still paying off for this seasons one, and cant afford to have two payments at the same time!

What gets my goat is that the only way to guarantee keeping your same seat is to buy now. Totally out of order. I work to a tight budget and I hadn't allowed for buying my season ticket nearly 6 months before the start of the season.

What gets my goat is that the only way to guarantee keeping your same seat is to buy now. Totally out of order. I work to a tight budget and I hadn't allowed for buying my season ticket nearly 6 months before the start of the season.

Brighton used to ask there supporters for season ticket money 5/6 months before the next season comes along its nothing new other teams are doing exactly what SUFC are doing this season. i will be renewing probaly tomorrow letting the credit card taking the strain this time

Brighton used to ask there supporters for season ticket money 5/6 months before the next season comes along its nothing new other teams are doing exactly what SUFC are doing this season. i will be renewing probaly tomorrow letting the credit card taking the strain this time

Name another club that will sell your seat for the following season if you don't renew by the 11th March ?

You do Jackie, the deadline is 10th or 11th March.

So the only way to guarantee my season ticket seat is to sign up for next season by then? I pay by DD and have only just made my last payment. I was hoping to get a break from paying. How can they start making me pay for a seat now while I'm still sitting in it for the current season...woeful

Back