• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Without being pedantic,

Did Hunt score...no
Did Mooney score...no
Are Orient playing in a league below..yes
Did we lose..yes
Was it a preseason friendly ..... Yes
Did we play a weird midfield in the first half nothing like what we will play today...... Yes
Have we now added Piggott to the squad.......Yes
Did they score a worldy that probably won't be bettered all season......Yes
Is your negativity getting boring......Hell yes

Without being pedantic,

Did Hunt score...no
Did Mooney score...no
Are Orient playing in a league below..yes
Did we lose..yes

You can say the same about Charlton in our pre-season game against them! The first half was an experimental midfield, that is what pre-season is about - trying things out, so I think your comments are pretty irrelevant. Hunt will be an immense player for us this year.

Stop feeding the trolls people.

Hardly trolling

OBL thought we have the best forward attack for many years,which in time I hope she is right !

But

Hunt has scored 3 in the past 2 years whilst Mooney has scored once from open play during pre season.

Hardly trolling

OBL thought we have the best forward attack for many years,which in time I hope she is right !

But

Hunt has scored 3 in the past 2 years whilst Mooney has scored once from open play during pre season.

Read McNasty's other thread.

You dont have to make the same repetitive point over every thread on the board.

EDIT (Which I see you have just acknowledged)

Yes, I agree. Hunt just 3 goals in 2 years..... Great...#not.. And mooney...... He did not hit the net at all in pre season.

On paper I think we DO have our strongest attack in years and they should be able to do the business at this level. "On paper" doesn't always translate to "in reality" so we'll have to see. I think we can put out a strong, i.e. top-10, starting 11 but the difference between a relegation battle and a solid mid-table finish will be strength in depth and I think we are lacking there a tad at the moment. The last 3 weeks of the transfer window will be very important for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drastic™;1773780 said:
Any chance of a troll smiley?

troll.gif
How's that?

or this?
troll_war.gif

You know we signed Noel Hunt right?

i don't know anything about Hunt really but i'm thinking a big lump who can do a job up front on his own if necessary. more of a direct replacement for Corr because, on the basis of what others say rather than what i've seen, Mooney needs someone up front with him. just my own take on it

i don't know anything about Hunt really but i'm thinking a big lump who can do a job up front on his own if necessary. more of a direct replacement for Corr because, on the basis of what others say rather than what i've seen, Mooney needs someone up front with him. just my own take on it
Na he is not that sort of player at all. Nippy, busy striker

that's what i'm thinking, all our strikers could perhaps benefit from being alongside someone with a big backside, even just as an option rather than as a guaranteed starter

That someone may also need some footballing acumen otherwise Mrs RBH would fit the description, and she's got neither the height nor the turn of speed necessary.

That someone may also need some footballing acumen otherwise Mrs RBH would fit the description, and she's got neither the height nor the turn of speed necessary.

nah, just a massive backside. ideally some sort of genetically modified human being who is basically nothing but arse. awesome

Back