• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Season ticket prices frozen

Thought the leaflet lacked a Ron Martin foreword explaining how close we are to Fossetts being approved / started and what an exciting era we are entering........or maybe a blank page would have covered what's really happening

Renewed mine this morning. Gets it out of the way for another year

I will do what I always do and wait until June to buy mine at the same price it is today.
Why they have to do this "early bird" thing is beyond me, are they really that desperate for the money!?

.....or for the first and last games of the season.

I give my freebies to my son when he’s home from uni which works well. I’ll be renewing mine again soon when I’ve been paid.

Where does it mention that? I've only seen it say Cat A games; surely if they want to exclude the first and last game, they just label these as Cat A (like they have done with Sunderland this season)

I think I will wait to see if we are in league 2. Ticket is expensive enough for the league we are in now, but would be a joke if we get relegated

Back