• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Season ticket prices frozen

Yep would expect a reduction for league 2, no wonder the club are keen to get the renewals done as quick as possible

Yep would expect a reduction for league 2, no wonder the club are keen to get the renewals done as quick as possible
I renewed early for 2010/11 season and had about £30 remburssed as we was relegated to league 2 let's hope that we are still a league 1 team come August

Even at the frozen prices we are still too expensive, regardless of the performances this season.

I will probably renew, but I'm not a definite.

Just had a look at the Terms & Conditions and can't see anything about a price reduction if we get relegated. Anyone know if there is some agreement regarding the prices?

I see the club can no longer rely upon Zebra Finance to help spread the cost of Season Ticket purchases.

https://www.southendunited.co.uk/news/2019/march/early-bird-season-card-update/

Wonder how this will impact sales? I can't see this will help the finances of the club overall and I wonder how many other clubs will also feel the pinch as a result.

To clarify (not having a pop at you), this is not just us, all football clubs affected who previously used this company.

Harsh Highlands.....………………...but fair I guess.....I've followed them through countless managers over the years, with varying degrees of success, happiness and disappointment...never stopped me going though......:LoyalSupporter:

Well I'm not renewing my Season Ticket until I'm sure that Steve Evans is not going to be our new manager! Regardless of which League we play in next season.

I go to watch the team not the manager, I wouldn’t want Evans or Clarke, but neither will stop me supporting my team.

Why do people think there will be refunds if we're relegated?

Because the last time it happened Ron did exactly that, and because we will be playing a lower standard of football team, League 1 teams are not the same or as good as League 2.

As an example, you would expect to pay more to see and watch Southend United play Sunderland, Barnsley, Portsmouth, or Charlton, than you would to see and watch Southend United play Notts County, Macclesfield Town, or Col Ewe, who lets be honest are really a non League side currently punching above their weight. :Smile:

Why do people think there will be refunds if we're relegated?

I mean, if we get relegated we shouldn't be paying League 1 prices..

I would hope match-day tickets are cheaper too. Who will pay £20 for League 2? Make it £15.

We have some ofnthe highest season card prices in league 1.

Even with a £30 reduction it won't change the fact that at league 2 level the average season card is probably about £200 odd. We will be vastly above that

Back