• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Prodigal Son

Manager
Just wondered who has so far renewed their season ticket?

Like the glory hunter I am,I went to Roots Hall this afternoon and renewed my two season tickets,a year to the day (I think) since we clinched the League One title.Not so many people around one year on, but almost symbolically the players' coach was there waiting to depart for Southamptom with McCormack and Forlan doing some last minute shopping in the club shop.

Now we know Freddy will probably leave to be replaced up front by Che Wilson, but who else has splashed the cash on a season ticket renewal ?

There's no real need to be in a tearing hurry about it. The early bird discount lasts until June 4th so there's plenty of time. I shall probably get mine later in the month when I get paid.

Not renweing, but not because of relegation - we've just had our second child and as I remained a seaso throughout my daughter's first 2 years I think it's only fair that I'm around a bit more to help my wife with my new son. I'm hoping to get a half season ticket in December when things are a bit more normal round here.

Is anybody actually going to renew on the late night this weds? If you are the 100th person to renew on the night I think you win a signed shirt?

Will there actually be 100 people turn up to renew on the night?

I'm going to leave it until the last couple of days.

I've got to try and save up £190 before June 4th... and for a GCSE student...thats a wee bit hard... anyone need there car washing ?:)

Is anybody actually going to renew on the late night this weds? If you are the 100th person to renew on the night I think you win a signed shirt?

Will there be 100 people renewing full stop!!..

I had 2 season tickets this season in the west even though I couldnt make all the games but as we have dropped down the crowds will drop off and I think I will be able to get 2 tickets for the games I know I want to see by phoning the club & booking them over the phone a couple off weeks before the game so I am not coughing up 800 for 2 season tickets for next season and I think there will be a lot doing the same. B4 anyone starts saying I am not a fan I live in Kent and work in london so unless I take 1/2 day I cant make tuesday games so I only really get to Roots Hall on a Saturday & 4/5 away games a season

Last edited:
Three season cards for me and my two boys - bought last Friday. "Guided" tour of ground to work out best seat for a three year old Shrimper. Really good customer care! Thankyou, ticket office.

I shall be getting my season ticket back as due to change of jobs the shifts work perfectly round football. Plus its easier to get time off! WOOO! £380.

I'll be renewing mine and 3 kids before the cut off.

Had a seaso since 1986, my son since 1999 and two step boys since three seasons ago. Would feel lost if i didn't renew.

haha theres gonna be 100 fans reluctant to get in the queue first just standing around

I'll be renewing mine and 3 kids before the cut off.

Had a seaso since 1986, my son since 1999 and two step boys since three seasons ago. Would feel lost if i didn't renew.

Sounds expensive!

haha theres gonna be 100 fans reluctant to get in the queue first just standing around

So is anybody actually going to renew their season tickets tonight?

It would have been better for them to randomly pick a winner from all who do renew tonight rather than wait for the 100th person (if indeed 100 people turn up?)

Back