• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Season ticket renewal

smudgster

Coach
It is with great reluctance i have written to the club telling them that i am no longer prepard to pay the instalments on my season card.

I know some people on here will say that i am deserting the club in its hour of need. But at the end of the day i refuse to give SUFC money when they are clearly spiraling out of control financially.

If the club get the embargo lifted and players arrive i shall be delighted to pay for a season card but not before.

i dont blame you at all mate, at the end of the day it could be mostly all of the youth team playing in front of 5,000 fans to start off the season.

I haven't renewed because I saw this coming six months ago. I'll still go to every game, but quite frankly I don't feel the club can be trusted with my £360 up front. Make you right!

That should do the trick...........

The club are cutting expenditure whilst the fans are cutting the income.

Narrow minded. Not everybody can justify £300 to watch some youth players run around getting beat every week.

Same, we look like we won't win this league by a mile so I'm not prepared to buy a season ticket and not get to see 10 goals scored for us each game with players like Ronaldo and Messi not coming either. *sigh*

P.S. That was sarcasm!

and the club can't justify the salaries of a number of players, certainly with restricted income

buy his season ticket for him then? talk the talk instead chastising someone because they refuse to spend there hard money on RM football stadium, your the clown in a fecking dream worls if you seriously think your seaosn ticket omney goes anywhere towards southend untied, ooh actually why dont you get the account out from 1921 and bore us all with the REAL TRUTH the clubs books!!!

If there has ever been time for a statement from Ron, this is it. In fact if we don't get one soon then I'll be extremely disappointed.

I wonder if we'll know any more when the player(s) return to training next week............

and the club can't justify the salaries of a number of players, certainly with restricted income

If you are questioning the 'loyalty' of the supporters after what we have been through beggars belief - though I am not sure you are.

This situation is chicken and egg - give us a half decent Team and we will all be there supporting our Team. How anyone can be expected to show any enthusiasm or be willing to part with their hard earned money with no promise of any Team on the pitch worthy of the name is beyond me.

The Club created this situation - not the fans who's loyalty/passion/desire etc should not be questioned whether we agree with individual opinions or not.

buy his season ticket for him then? talk the talk instead chastising someone because they refuse to spend there hard money on RM football stadium, your the clown in a fecking dream worls if you seriously think your seaosn ticket omney goes anywhere towards southend untied, ooh actually why dont you get the account out from 1921 and bore us all with the REAL TRUTH the clubs books!!!

Alternatively why don't you show us all exactly where the money has gone, and whilst you are at it explain how decreasing income is good for a business which has cash flow issues.

Same, we look like we won't win this league by a mile so I'm not prepared to buy a season ticket and not get to see 10 goals scored for us each game with players like Ronaldo and Messi not coming either. *sigh*

P.S. That was sarcasm!
I have had a season ticket for about 10 years now, so please don't give me that ****. Maybe you can afford £300? Fair enough. This club is being destroyed in front of our eyes and its hard to find £300, which I have to work really hard for, when there is a serious possiblilty of us not being able to field a team.

Blueshrimper - you don't have to justify your actions - the club (being RM) has systematically gone about dismantling the Team in front of our very eyes.

I have supported the Blues for over 40 years - every season.

I desperately want to believe that everything will work out but until I see proof of progress and intent both on the field and off then the only proof upon which to base any opinion is on what we see - destruction and dismay.

I so wish this was not the case and so wish for some good news!!

I'm looking forward to this season, I always look forward to the football and this will be an exciting season, even If a bad one. Through thick and thin and all that.

i renewed my ticket. i had serious thoughts not too and people can go on about loyalty and all that but loyalty to what and who. barely any players, rm's a spin master and alleged to be a lot more. we've been shown no loyalty at all.

that this moment we will seriously be watching a youth team play next season. we are a laughing stock

Has anybody who paid for their ST before we were relegated had a refund from the change in season ticket prices yet ??

Back