• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Season ticket

sufc_stu

Coach
Finally got my season ticket, but was a little disappointed that we didn’t get a sufc wallet to keep it in to keep it safe.

alien.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufc_stu @ July 26 2006,16:22)]Finally got my season ticket, but was a little disappointed that we didn’t get a sufc wallet to keep it in to keep it safe.

alien.gif
What
rock.gif
?

Are you some sort of mincer....Put it in your wallett along with your Matalan and Netto discount cards....

Is this all you have to moan about??

Mods can we not bad this poster. Clearly a 13 year old school boy.  
sad.gif

I didn't know 13 year old's could get Matalan and Netto discount cards...

What is this world coming too.

sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ July 26 2006,16:28)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufc_stu @ July 26 2006,16:22)]Finally got my season ticket, but was a little disappointed that we didn’t get a sufc wallet to keep it in to keep it safe.

alien.gif
What
rock.gif
?

Are you some sort of mincer....Put it in your wallett along with your Matalan and Netto discount cards....

sad.gif
What the f%&k is a Netto card you pikey scum?

Ban DTS for being a tw&t!

sleepy.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufc_stu @ July 26 2006,16:43)]
[b said:
[b said:

alien.gif
What
rock.gif
?

sad.gif

sleepy.gif
Notice you had no need to ask What Matalan was Stu ??
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ July 26 2006,16:48)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufc_stu @ July 26 2006,16:43)]
[b said:
[b said:

alien.gif
What
rock.gif
?

sad.gif

sleepy.gif
Im no pikey, im more of a nonce, as in my spare time I love to hang on street corners and sell my arse to old men with wrinkly cocks and on quiet nights I see what size bottle I can get up my arse!!  
laugh.gif
Fair dos I have no comment for that sicko!!!

Think you've got problems, I've got the wrong seat number apparently. Looks like I'll be queuing on the funline tomorrow.

Back