• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

season ticket

MerryWidow

:'( havnt seen mention anywhere including the echo about why it is taking so long to send out renewed season tickets that wouldnt work at turnstiles match against Hereford.disgusting.
am concerned wont arrive in time for saturday against Burton.not good enough.

i can understand what you are going through as this has happened to me once and for some the last three seasons, it is a joke as they dont even give you a call or anything.

:'( havnt seen mention anywhere including the echo about why it is taking so long to send out renewed season tickets that wouldnt work at turnstiles match against Hereford.disgusting.
am concerned wont arrive in time for saturday against Burton.not good enough.

Welcome to the Zone MerryWidow and I hope your attempts to get on the Zone are more enjoyable than your problems with the club.

Yes it happened to me to for the third time against Hereford.
All very frustrating.

Received it back in the post today though so here's hopping it works on Saturday.

I got my umpteenth "new" card yesterday, I'm not really expecting it to work, but will live in hope, well Canvey actually.

And welcome to SZ MerryWidow.

I got my umpteenth "new" card yesterday, I'm not really expecting it to work, but will live in hope, well Canvey actually.

And welcome to SZ MerryWidow.

Harry, you really should get the memory of yours looked at. You still trying to get in on the voucher season book?

Back