• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Really good deal for young adults.. Smart from the club, shame it wasn't for students as well but they still get a decent pricE

When I was last a season ticket holder [2013?] the club took payments in two halves, do they still do that?

I'll have to have a little chat with my boss, it's really tempting.

Credit to the club for substantially reducing the young adult price.

So, I think they've been frozen at the full price for last year, not the early bird price - which is fair enough really and follows the precedent of the year before.

Really good deal for young adults.. Smart from the club, shame it wasn't for students as well but they still get a decent pricE

We're also one of the clubs who allow OAP prices at 60 rather than 65 so we DO try and look after our fans and make those concessions available where we can.

When I was last a season ticket holder [2013?] the club took payments in two halves, do they still do that?

I'll have to have a little chat with my boss, it's really tempting.

You can pay by direct debit over a number of months though it's not in two payments any more. I think it's 8 months from memory.

My old man has a season ticket at Man Utd and he pays monthly payments through a finance company called Zebra. I am 99% sure that when he was renewing last season in their leaflet they listed us as one of the clubs they work with when it comes to season tickets.

My old man has a season ticket at Man Utd and he pays monthly payments through a finance company called Zebra. I am 99% sure that when he was renewing last season in their leaflet they listed us as one of the clubs they work with when it comes to season tickets.

Yes, Zebra was the company name on the ST application form last year.

I am sure this renewal date get's earlier every year.

They wouldn't be doing it if we were at the other end of the table I don't think... it helps budgeting and is a really good deal for the fans who do renew IF we go up, when you know the tickets will as well...

Back