• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Season Tickets - can fans buying new (not renewing) buy yet?

GDM

2018 World Cup Prediction League Winner
Has anyone who didn't have a season ticket last season been able to buy one for this season yet?

Reason I ask is I've renewed but want to do a seat swap - Ticket office says can't do this until June - however this happened last season and new season tickets were sold before the seat swap. The idea of seat swap is to be able to pick up un-renewed season ticket in prime locations before general sale

I've emailed club but so far no response!

Thanks!

Has anyone who didn't have a season ticket last season been able to buy one for this season yet?

Reason I ask is I've renewed but want to do a seat swap - Ticket office says can't do this until June - however this happened last season and new season tickets were sold before the seat swap. The idea of seat swap is to be able to pick up un-renewed season ticket in prime locations before general sale

Thanks!
tried to do seat swop today called in ticket office but no luck the girl said they are transferring information onto another computer so can`t do seat swop at the moment but didn`t know when it would be possible [ not really surprised ] will post on hear if i hear anything

Reactions: GDM

Thanks!
When I renewed Monday I got my dad a season ticket, first time for 4 years

Thanks!
Don't wait for an email response, I don't think that they reply to emails. I've emailed them twice about things including a missing season ticket at the beginning of the season just gone. I am still awaiting even an acknowledgement.

Now why does the fact that they are getting a new computer fill me with a sense of impending doom?

..?.
I might be mis reading this but if the seat was not a ST seat last season it is available now, not as a swap.
Other than that it is "kept" for last seasons "bum on seat" person to have option of renewing at regular price.
My daughter couldn't get a seat close to me last season but my M in L ( now 86) isn't renewing so we are watching swaps dates with interest.

Surprised we have a ticket office staff this needs sorting there was a time it was a pleasure to email call and go in there now with Ron Martin there it’s ****ed

Has anyone received their confirmation of purchase email yet?

I emailed the manager's email address and I received an automated response stating he'd left.

See they are doing the club shop up ready for the new season, do they know something we don't?
I said this in another thread - Macron are sending next seasons gear in so why are they doing this if Uncle Ron is letting us go to the wall? I don't think they (Macron) 'auto-renew' like your car insurance - surely someone has to be in touch with them sorting it out?

also the following on the online shop website:

Our store will be closed MONDAY 15th MAY for 3 WEEKS. We will reopen on MONDAY 5th JUNE.
Our online shop will remain open.

The club shop is different to the ticket office.

Season ticket confirmation emails were supposed to be sent after the early bird window finished. I haven't received anything thus far.
Me neither, mind you I only got ONE of the TWO Season Tickets that I purchased last season. So I then had to queue up pre-match every home game last season for the other seat.:Angry Mob: Fingers crossed they will make a better fist of it this coming season.??:Dizzy:

Apparently the email confirmation is coming out after they move everything over to the new system. At the moment they are checking who hasn’t renewed block by block and opening them up for sale, or something like that!

Apparently the email confirmation is coming out after they move everything over to the new system. At the moment they are checking who hasn’t renewed block by block and opening them up for sale, or something like that!
Oh ok, thanks.

I don't know how cutting edge this new system is, but when the guy in the ticket office wrote my particulars down on a piece of ripped paper in Biro, I wasn't filled with 100% confidence.

Back