• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Season Tickets - can fans buying new (not renewing) buy yet?

Agreed, I’m not lining Ron’s pocket any more. I’m planning on buying a season ticket once a sale’s confirmed, not before.
Youd like to think any ticket sales for next season would be part of the deal. Surely any new owner wouldn't miss that out the negotiations

Youd like to think any ticket sales for next season would be part of the deal. Surely any new owner wouldn't miss that out the negotiations
Perhaps, but unlikely IMO. I find it hard to believe that Ron will hand over the 2k plus season ticket money already taken, I think it’s more likely a new owner will write it off. I’m not risking any more of my money going to Ron anyway.

I'm not sure but I think that has expired now
Or, if it was a "good" seat it might have been taken up by someone purchasing since "swaps" finished.
Several near me had not re- need but those seats are now sold.

Reactions: tia
I have heard worrying reports that the system for booking, reserving, changing season tickets AND specifically the designation/allocation of each seat may be "in a pickle" with incomplete records, double bookings, non recorded bookings etc.
I hope this is not the case as chaos and anger at the start of new season and ownership isn't good.

I have heard worrying reports that the system for booking, reserving, changing season tickets AND specifically the designation/allocation of each seat may be "in a pickle" with incomplete records, double bookings, non recorded bookings etc.
I hope this is not the case as chaos and anger at the start of new season and ownership isn't good.
It wouldn't be a surprise would it. But there is hope that with a new ticketing system coming that it will be resolved.

Bought our season tickets before the end of last season. With everything going on I havent been worried but with the imminent change of ownership I am guessing that a lot of people may well make their way back next season.

Can we swap seats yet?

Bought our season tickets before the end of last season. With everything going on I havent been worried but with the imminent change of ownership I am guessing that a lot of people may well make their way back next season.

Can we swap seats yet?
Yes, that has been happening for a few weeks

Back