• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

stickyboy

Director
Trying to renew our 3 STs online.

It says i have to register the other 2 as "Friends and Family" member although when i try to do this it wont let me as both my ticket and my sons have some number/surname/address?!

Does anyone else who has a junior ticket too have same number as theirs or am i just being stupid trying to do this

I'd give up, ring the ticket office, tell them you tried to do it online but it didn't work, ask for what you want but request no booking fee in the circumstances, they will agree, and bingo, sorted.

That's what I did (different online prob), all sorted in a minute or two. :thumbsup:

Having problems with the purchase of my sons season ticket. He will be 15 years old at the start of the season (5th Aug). However, when I select 'renew season tickets' it wants to charge me the higher price of £150 and not the correct price of £85. A way round it is to update account details with a false date of birth.

Trying to renew our 3 STs online.

It says i have to register the other 2 as "Friends and Family" member although when i try to do this it wont let me as both my ticket and my sons have some number/surname/address?!

Does anyone else who has a junior ticket too have same number as theirs or am i just being stupid trying to do this

I managed it, but only after some intervention from the ticket office. That, I believe is because my account was a bit messed up. How did you log in? My first mistake was to use my email address and password. Apparently you should be logging in with your season card number as your customer number and postcode as your password.

Once you do that you should see a menu along the top: hover over "My Account", which will bring up a drop down menu, and then click on "Friends and Family". You'll then see a very large button with the words "Add Customer to my Friends and Family". You should then be able to fill in the details.

However, my original problem was one that my youngest son had the same customer number as me, even though his season card had a different number. That is what the ticket office sorted out (they updated his account to show his season card number rather than mine). They were also kind enough to take payment over the phone and not charge the £5 admin fee. That said, it would have been a bit cheeky of them to try and make me pay an admin fee when the problem was down to their poor admin in the 1st place!

Like others have said, give up and ring the ticket office, it doesn't work, especially for mulitple renewals. They did not charge me a booking fee either

Back