• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Season Tickets sales rise

Bigdel

Coach
Had to pop into the club shop yesterday,and whilst purchasing some merchandise asked how s/t were going this year.

Yesterday stood at 1552 sold an increase on last year which is encouraging with the price hike,once again SZ breaks the news first before our rivals.

New shirt in shop in acouple of weeks.(Will it be same design ,but with coca cola on sleeve instead of nationwide)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bigdel @ June 05 2004,09:01)]New shirt in shop in acouple of weeks.(Will it be same design ,but with coca cola on sleeve instead of nationwide)
So they arn't changing the home shirt ?

I see it before i believe it !

Hey FM : these increases in season ticket sales kinda blows a huge, gigantic, mass-hoosive hole in your "no-one will buy seaso's 'cos of the price increase" theory, eh?!

WS

tounge.gif

You dont get the badges on your shirt so i cant see them changing it just because of that!

Kev

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ June 05 2004,09:59)]Hey FM : these increases in season ticket sales kinda blows a huge, gigantic, mass-hoosive hole in your "no-one will buy seaso's 'cos of the price increase" theory, eh?!

WS

tounge.gif
Who says to say we wouldn't have sold 2000 if they had been cheaper ?
tounge.gif

I am glade we have sold 1500, funny nuff i don't want this club to fail.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ June 05 2004,19:03)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ June 05 2004,09:59)]Hey FM : these increases in season ticket sales kinda blows a huge, gigantic, mass-hoosive hole in your "no-one will buy seaso's 'cos of the price increase" theory, eh?!

WS

tounge.gif
tounge.gif
And who's to say we wouldn't have sold 4,000 if we'd halved last season's price?

We can only look at the facts... that 1,500 season tickets have been sold and anything else is speculation and means nothing.

cool.gif

The new kit will be better than our home & away kit as the last season one was tacky type & feel cheap (Canvey shirt admitted is better than our) - the Silver one was a improvement.

Why can the club put 3 different kit on display in internet & we vote for the best one, Ipswich, Orient & Scums do it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Welsh_Shrimperz @ June 05 2004,21:49)]The new kit will be better than our home & away kit as the last season one was tacky type & feel cheap (Canvey shirt admitted is better than our) - the Silver one was a improvement.

Why can the club put 3 different kit on display in internet & we vote for the best one, Ipswich, Orient & Scums do it.
Because Ipswich, Orient and "Scums" don't get their kit 'off the peg' like we do. We have a deal with Tteamwear to provide our kit, Teamwear do one style of navy kit, hence thats our kit.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Welsh_Shrimperz @ June 05 2004,21:49)]The new kit will be better than our home & away kit as the last season one was tacky type & feel cheap.
I have a vast collection of shirts from around the globe and they all feel tacky and cheap.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beefy @ June 06 2004,15:18)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Welsh_Shrimperz @ June 05 2004,21:49)]The new kit will be better than our home & away kit as the last season one was tacky type & feel cheap (Canvey shirt admitted is better than our) - the Silver one was a improvement.

Because Ipswich, Orient and "Scums" don't get their kit 'off the peg' like we do. We have a deal with Tteamwear to provide our kit, Teamwear do one style of navy kit, hence thats our kit.
Does that deal run into this coming season though?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ June 07 2004,09:48)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Welsh_Shrimperz @ June 05 2004,21:49)]The new kit will be better than our home & away kit as the last season one was tacky type & feel cheap.
I have a vast collection of shirts from around the globe and they all feel tacky and cheap.
You sure that's down to the shirts... or you?

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ June 07 2004,08:58)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beefy @ June 06 2004,15:18)]
[b said:

Because Ipswich, Orient and "Scums" don't get their kit 'off the peg' like we do. We have a deal with Teamwear to provide our kit, Teamwear do one style of navy kit, hence thats our kit.
Does that deal run into this coming season though?
The Echo said it was a two year deal at the time, but then I wouldn't necessarily call that gospel....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ June 05 2004,18:03)]
[b said:

WS

tounge.gif
tounge.gif

I am glade we have sold 1500, funny nuff i don't want this club to fail.
Are you still going on about being the mayor of Scarborough you silly little tw*t.

mad.gif

You need frickin' putting down.

Check this out, does FM deserve a mention?

Back