• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Season Tickets should go well

McNasty

Off on holiday soon and won't be back until 1st of June , so I dropped my seaso renewal form in this morning and judging by the length of the queue in the Ticket Office we should sell tons of seasos for next year. There were loads of people applying for new ones and they seemed to out-number people who were renewing last year's tickets. Would be interesting to find out how many have been sold already.

bought mine on saturday morning before the game to make sure i got the seat i wanted for next season

I intend to get one for the first time for 18 years.

I can't get down to the ticket office though, does anyone know where I can look at a stadium plan with seat numbers?

Same question as Maldon blues on this, how long are seats held for as I've had the same seat in the RBS stand since it started and was empty. Imagine the demand will out do seats in that section next season.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nestudas @ May 08 2006,16:38)]I intend to get one for the first time for 18 years.

I can't get down to the ticket office though, does anyone know where I can look at a stadium plan with seat numbers?
No seat plan available on line as far as I know.

You must have been buying tickets for the games lately can you not have an idea of where you want to sit from those tickets?

Crikey, Im going to go down tomorrow. Getting my first one for next season too.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCEssex @ May 08 2006,16:41)]Same question as Maldon blues on this, how long are seats held for as I've had the same seat in the RBS stand since it started and was empty.  Imagine the demand will out do seats in that section next season.
I can't see any info on how long they will be held. You would have thought it will be later than the 1st June but I wouldn't bank on it.

I've mainly been sitting in East black but would like to move inwards towards half way line if possible but not sure how far.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Maldon Blues @ May 08 2006,16:36)]Any idea how long our current Seats are held for?
i believe season tickets are held for two weeks but i could be wrong

[b said:
Quote[/b] (andrew_sthnd @ May 08 2006,16:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Maldon Blues @ May 08 2006,16:36)]Any idea how long our current Seats are held for?
i believe season tickets are held for two weeks but i could be wrong
Just tried ringing them but for some strange reason the lines were busy , I was no 5 in the queue and 15 mins later I was down to no5. Not as if there are any matches for the staff to be involved in. Just what are they doing ?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think, but can't confirm this, that if you are an existing STH, the club will hold your seat until you confirm your renewal. I have been trying to call the ticket office to verify this but the waiting time was massive. The idea of the season ticket cards was that they had a lengthy validity period and would only be switched off if the holder did not renew.

Under the old seat booking system there used to be a stadium plan, and you could work out which seats were booked, unfortunately you don't get this luxury now.

My advice is to check with the ticket office as to the availability of the seat(s) you want, and then get your application in asap.

strangely enough I just tried i was no. 5 in the q for ages as well. Gave up. Apparently we have a game against Swansea at the Liberty Stadium coming up if anyone fancies it...!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (stickyboy @ May 08 2006,16:56)]strangely enough I just tried i was no. 5 in the q for ages as well. Gave up. Apparently we have a game against Swansea at the Liberty Stadium coming up if anyone fancies it...!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
When?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canveyshrimper @ May 08 2006,16:57)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (stickyboy @ May 08 2006,16:56)]strangely enough I just tried i was no. 5 in the q for ages as well. Gave up. Apparently we have a game against Swansea at the Liberty Stadium coming up if anyone fancies it...!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
When?
cant remember but looks a cert 2-2 draw to me

[b said:
I got through this morning and existing holders have three weeks to reconfirm starting today.

I was initially 40 in the online queue but soon got down to 10 after which it took 25 minutes. I need to move 4 seats to the left so I can get a new ticket for my seven year old son.

[b said:
I have just decided not to go to that game cos I think we will only get a draw at best and if Brentford get a result against Hartlepool I don't fancy a long drive home knowing we will have to beat Bristol City on the last day of the season cos I'm not sure we can do that.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ May 08 2006,17:07)]
[b said:
I have just decided not to go to that game cos I think we will only get a draw at best and if Brentford get a result against Hartlepool I don't fancy a long drive home knowing we will have to beat Bristol City on the last day of the season cos I'm not sure we can do that.
I fancy hartlepool getting something from Breantford though. they are fighting for their lifes down there. Reckon 1-1 draw!

Next week, I will get a season ticket for first time next week, Iam thinking of East Stand Green.

Back