• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

season tickets

Just got back from the ticket office. Theres a good reason why my tickets were never sent through to me.....though they'd managed to transfer my season ticket details onto the new system, apparently only from the Notts Forest game. They also have my old address, despite sending the tickets to the Southampton Carling Cup game to my new house!!

Now the best bit...they've sold my season ticket spot for tomorrow night to some random punter but the system has reserved me another 40 odd seats elsewhere in the South Upper. Mental or what?

Of course it's not the club's fault, but the problem of tickets.com or something, who the club have decided in their infinite wisdom to subcontract this all out to.

While I wanted to go absolutely mental at the ticket office staff, they all seemed so snowed under by it all and genuinely embarrassed at the problems the new system is causing, that I just ended up feeling sorry for them.

Disgraceful. I bet no other club would have the stupidity to roll out a new system like this in the middle of a season!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canveyshrimper @ Sep. 26 2005,14:31)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ Sep. 26 2005,14:09)]Got mine of friday, C'mon!
Is that the card or tickets?
Tickets for both Yeovil tomorrow night and Forest.

Get a beer out from the fridge Gav. You need one.

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shooter mcgavin @ Sep. 26 2005,18:18)]Just got back from the ticket office. Theres a good reason why my tickets were never sent through to me.....though they'd managed to transfer my season ticket details onto the new system, apparently only from the Notts Forest game. They also have my old address, despite sending the tickets to the Southampton Carling Cup game to my new house!!

Now the best bit...they've sold my season ticket spot for tomorrow night to some random punter but the system has reserved me another 40 odd seats elsewhere in the South Upper. Mental or what?

Of course it's not the club's fault, but the problem of tickets.com or something, who the club have decided in their infinite wisdom to subcontract this all out to.

While I wanted to go absolutely mental at the ticket office staff, they all seemed so snowed under by it all and genuinely embarrassed at the problems the new system is causing, that I just ended up feeling sorry for them.

Disgraceful. I bet no other club would have the stupidity to roll out a new system like this in the middle of a season!!
You've pretty much summed up how I felt.

Couldnt complain about/to the staff as they were just snowed under.

C'mon Blues sort it out

So are you going to take your 40 odd seats?

No sign of mine today. Fortunately my manager is an SUFC fan so I have permission to leave early and get to the ground before the queues grow!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Southendsleeper @ Sep. 26 2005,20:35)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shooter mcgavin @ Sep. 26 2005,18:18)]Just got back from the ticket office. Theres a good reason why my tickets were never sent through to me.....though they'd managed to transfer my season ticket details onto the new system, apparently only from the Notts Forest game. They also have my old address, despite sending the tickets to the Southampton Carling Cup game to my new house!!

You've pretty much summed up how I felt.

Couldnt complain about/to the staff as they were just snowed under.

C'mon Blues sort it out

So are you going to take your 40 odd seats?
I'm a big fella, but 40 seats is a little OTT!!

Back