• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Season Tickets

Suomi Shrimper

First XI
This had probably been asked and answered before, but have the seasos been posted out yet? My dad's expecting one but he's not got it as of yet, was wondering if any of the non-renewing seasos had received theirs.

cant understand the delay in season tickets... booked my Match day tickets for Stoke city n Sunderland games and came through the post the following day
smile.gif

Well done Southend Ticket office I say

One Team In Essex
SOUTHEND UNITED FC

[b said:
Quote[/b] (gilbo @ July 19 2006,23:56)]
charlottechurchxg9.gif

(I believe you have to wander down and pick them up.)
gilbo, I'd like to point out that I won't be reading any of your posts as long as you have that avatar.

The way I read it, brum uni asks whether season tickets have been sent out and you reply with Charlotte Church jiggling.

rock.gif

Went in to the club shop the week after the season ended to buy my season card.....

Haven't heard a thing since.

Not a happy bunny.

mad.gif

I'll be a season ticket holder for the first time this season and haven't got mine yet. It looks like they won't be posting it, which is annoying: a) because I live miles away from Southend; and b) because I paid the £1.50 postage fee.

I'm planning to pick the card up at the Portsmouth friendly and have decided not to ask for the postage fee back as it might as well be donated it to the club I love.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ July 20 2006,00:23)]Went in to the club shop the week after the season ended to buy my season card.....

Not a happy bunny.

mad.gif
Picked mine up a couple of days ago. Half the season tickets were filed in the club shop. Mine wasn't there so the lady printed it off onto a blank season card. Seems as if they keep the postage and packaging money...

When I ordered by Palace ticket on Tuesday the lady asked if I would like my season ticket sent out with it (presumably to save postage). She said they are working through the alphabet and were up to "F", but will have no trouble getting them all out by the start of the season.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Stodge @ July 20 2006,09:17)]When I ordered by Palace ticket on Tuesday the lady asked if I would like my season ticket sent out with it (presumably to save postage). She said they are working through the alphabet and were up to "F", but will have no trouble getting them all out by the start of the season.
they may be working their way through in alphabetical order but my surname is Molyneux and I just went down there and asked them to print my season card, done it no worries!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Brum Uni Shrimper @ July 19 2006,22:50)]was wondering if any of the non-renewing seasos had received theirs.
Surely non-renewing seasos won't get one??
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Stodge @ July 20 2006,09:17)]When I ordered by Palace ticket on Tuesday the lady asked if I would like my season ticket sent out with it (presumably to save postage). She said they are working through the alphabet and were up to "F", but will have no trouble getting them all out by the start of the season.
I'm a C and I haven't got mine. Other people I know with surnames before F in the alphabet haven't got theirs either.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beefy @ July 20 2006,10:05)]
[b said:
I'm a C and I haven't got mine. Other people I know with surnames before F in the alphabet haven't got theirs either.
A friend of mine is a first time seaso this year, he called the ticket office last week and was told if he wanted he could collect his in person from the ticket office. Which he duly did, they printed it off when he turned job done in two  minutes.

I realise that is not so easy for the long distance seasos who can't nick off to the ticket office at a drop of a hat, but i do think the ticket office is displaying a marked improvement.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ July 20 2006,00:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (gilbo @ July 19 2006,23:56)]
charlottechurchxg9.gif

(I believe you have to wander down and pick them up.)
gilbo, I'd like to point out that I won't be reading any of your posts as long as you have that avatar.

The way I read it, brum uni asks whether season tickets have been sent out and you reply with Charlotte Church jiggling.

rock.gif
Yea i blocked that pic yesterday i think, cant remember what it is but your description brings it back.

glare.gif

got p***ed of with waiting for mine so went down there and she printed it off straight away,also payed postage x3,should go someway towards new signing lol.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ July 20 2006,00:23)]Went in to the club shop the week after the season ended to buy my season card.....

Not a happy bunny.

mad.gif
Paid for mine the same day as you Lee and hadnt heard anything so rang yesterday. She checked for mine and Elmo's and asked if I wanted them posted - I said yes and they arrived this morning!! Hooray!!

It seems like people might need to ring up and ask for them if not collecting - I didnt pay any postage for mine but they were still happy to send them, would expect that for people living further away it wouldnt be a problem!!

All that said - wierd that we have to call them to start the process!!!!

Well, I'll let you all know when it gets to 'j' if there is any semblance of aplphabetical order being used!

In fact, I may just sneak to the ticket office tomorrow morning and ask then.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]It seems OK without the sound ...

wink.gif

Ah the joys of not having a set of speakers plugged in...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ldnfatso @ July 20 2006,09:47)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Brum Uni Shrimper @ July 19 2006,22:50)]was wondering if any of the non-renewing seasos had received theirs.
Surely non-renewing seasos won't get one??
rock.gif
I meant non-renewing as in those who didn't have one last season, although I do see the lack of clarity there.

Back