• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Season tickets

jamesmut2000

Director
Just got home and picked up an email from the club. It appears you can now pay for your season ticket with 3 post dated cheques over the next three months. So thanks for telling me that last week when i coughed up the full amount all in one go.

This club does my head in sometimes.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jamesmut2000 @ May 25 2004,18:36)]Just got home and picked up an email from the club. It appears you can now pay for your season ticket with 3 post dated cheques over the next three months. So thanks for telling me that last week when i coughed up the full amount all in one go.

This club does my head in sometimes.
Suppose there's no chance of an apology from Mr King to this late change in payment arrangements.

Annoying the clubs most faithful supporters - will they ever learn? (Answer - NO!!)
ghostface.gif

In all fairness I found this out to day and spoke to Claire in the club shop and said there is no problem to come down and write out 3 chqs and collect the original post dated one by Saturday

I agree the club could have let us known sooner than this,but its a step in the right direction if a tad late

Oh and the club phoned me back after leaving a message,this was a first.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bigdel @ May 25 2004,20:10)]In all fairness I found this out to day and spoke to Claire in the club shop and said there is no problem to come down and write out 3 chqs and collect the original post dated one by Saturday

I agree the club could have let us known sooner than this,but its a step in the right direction if a tad late

Oh and the club phoned me back after leaving a message,this was a first.
But it's a bit late if you've already paid out the full amount as I have!!.

To be fair they did say you could do it with two cheques(one being post dated) when the season ticket details came out. So i guess you wasn't reading it carefully enough.

To be fair they did say you could do it with two cheques(one being post dated) when the season ticket details came out. So i guess you wasn't reading it carefully enough.

They originally said you could do it with two yes.but the first had to be 75% of the total and the rest by the end of June. Thats a bit different to three equal instalments over three months!!!!

Is it worth buying a season? With Cort (and prob Maher) set to Follow Connie out of the door, at this rate we may not have any players to watch! I'd like to see who stays and who comes in before committing £300+ of hard-earned cash.???

Surely Mr Blue Sky Drewes antics are worth the money alone.

The mans a legend with his mullet,wrist bands,one on one misses,goals in the cup,never say die attitude.

And all for £ 6.00 aweek spread over a year
biggrin.gif

Back