• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Season Tickets

Kent Shrimper

Mike Reid
The club have extended the offer for discounted Season Tickets until June the 5th and if you purchase online you can use your Credit/Debit Card. However i have just tried and it reckons that no price has been set, am i being a plank and doing something wrong or are others having problems?

Season Tickets

I am slightly miffed about this. I don't know about anyone else, but I wanted to pay for my season ticket with my credit card all along. I therefore went to the trouble of transferring the relevant amount from my credit card to my bank account in time for the deadline for season tickets so that I could write a cheque. I now find out that if I hadn't of bothered and waited a few more days, I could just pay with my credit card anyway. Instead, I'm getting charged nearly £5 for transferring the money! How is that fair?
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Blue Missy @ June 02 2004,11:30)]I am slightly miffed about this. I don't know about anyone else, but I wanted to pay for my season ticket with my credit card all along. I therefore went to the trouble of transferring the relevant amount from my credit card to my bank account in time for the deadline for season tickets so that I could write a cheque. I now find out that if I hadn't of bothered and waited a few more days, I could just pay with my credit card anyway. Instead, I'm getting charged nearly £5 for transferring the money! How is that fair?  
mad.gif
<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>Ditto. Well f**ked off.

And yet we'd been told that the lack of CC was in our interest?
rock.gif
</span>

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Durera @ June 02 2004,13:01)]And yet we'd been told that the lack of CC was in our interest?  
rock.gif
[/font]
The only people's interest the lack of credit card transaction was in, was the credit card companys. As I am sure you are aware the funds are not being released at once in case the club goes pop and you claim you money back from the card company. So the club made the decision not to allow credit card payments.

Although this is of no help to anyone finding the funds I paid prior to June the first via DEBIT card which, although comes direct from my bank account, is a visa card and thus the same rules as a credit card apply. The club will still not get the funds in one lump. Silly club  
tounge.gif

I am awaiting the almost inevitable phone call telling me I now have to pay cash.

Back