• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mighty Shrimper

Manager
Given that the fans are likely to be forking out a fair bit of money in March/April on the final at Wembley, would it not be good idea for the lubto extend the deadline for Season Ticket sales?

I would love to get a season ticket next season but with the Wembley final, I'm not sure I can afford both.

Given that the fans are likely to be forking out a fair bit of money in March/April on the final at Wembley, would it not be good idea for the lubto extend the deadline for Season Ticket sales?

I would love to get a season ticket next season but with the Wembley final, I'm not sure I can afford both.

Pay monthly fella, about £40 a month, that's a tenner a week. A couple of coffee's/ cans of pop a day less at work less and you have the money for the season ticket.

Or get a 0% new credit card and whack the season card and the Wembley tickets on there! Pay it all off over however long the 0% is for at no extra cost :smile:

Just to let everybody know who intends buying a season card for next season 2013-14 that the club are charging an extra £5:00p.booking fee when you renew (just like the J.P.T. tickets £1:00p). you can avoid this if you pay only by cash or ( maybe by cheque). I did get mine today and had to pay £220 + £5:00.(senior).

Just to let everybody know who intends buying a season card for next season 2013-14 that the club are charging an extra £5:00p.booking fee when you renew (just like the J.P.T. tickets £1:00p). you can avoid this if you pay only by cash or ( maybe by cheque). I did get mine today and had to pay £220 + £5:00.(senior).

I renewed last week £425 1 adult 1 junior, no fee..:unsure:

Back