• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

londonblue

Topgun Pilot
I rang the club shop a few weeks back to ask when new season ticket holders will receive their cards and was told as soon as the "swap period was up" because they couldn't issue season cards until they knew where every one wanted to sit. I was also told that because they had moved to a new system everyone would be issued with new cards.

I couldn't be bothered to argue the obvious, i.e. that new season card holders probably weren't going to swap, and that getting some out early would ease the work load, and have yet to receive either of mine.

Has anyone actually received one yet? (If you have then at least I know they're in process and I just have to be patient...)

Also told I would receive a new ticket - even for renewal.

Not optimistic. Will bring the old one on day and see what happens!!

I heard the ticket office where sending out new season tickets with the new system in place soon. when ?

When I renewed I was told I would need to use the season cards I already had. I'm not looking forward to the first game then

Anyone with the white season card from last season should be able to use it this coming season

If anything is wrong at the 1st game I don't think its a major problem. Just take your receipt with you for renewing

The usual fun and games first home match of the season then. No of course I dont mean the match i'm talking about getting in amidst stressed stewards and irate seaso holders. I thought it was roll up as usual with last seasons ticket but now I think a call to the ticket office for clarification tomorrow is in order. I love this club. UTB

Paid for ours couple:omg: of weeks ago, still heard nothing, we have moved from south to east, couldn't stand all those screaming kids lol

Expecting to use old ones, despite name change. I expect I will be issued a new one at some point but not exactly a priority if it still works.

going from past seasons you will be lucky to get your new card a couple of days before the first game or get told to pick it up on the day of the first game, then to find out the stupid thing dont even work for the first couple of games, they dont get alot right when it comes to season cards now do they:sad:

Make sure you get to the ground early on the first game, always issues and you'll want plenty of time to sort anything out...

I have used the same one for couple seasons now and told be same format this year.

Make sure you get to the ground early on the first game, always issues and you'll want plenty of time to sort anything out...

Assuming of course that you're not driving to the game from your holiday on the south coast and therefore cutting it fine to get there at all...

Assuming of course that you're not driving to the game from your holiday on the south coast and therefore cutting it fine to get there at all...

Perhaps you should use a light aircraft and parachute down after handing the controls to the wife (and or kids) ......

Back