• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FarmdogSUFC

The Custard Splat - Southend United Fan Podcast
Having only got my ticket today, the nearest I could get to The Blue Voice was block Z (the corner bit) as the rest was sold out in the north. I was wondering does anybody reckon that me and 4 others will still be allowed to sit with The Blue Voice as it normally is in the north or will it be sit in your allocated seats? Having been standing with The Blue voice all season, I don't really want to move just because some fans have decided to jump on the band wagon of us being in the play offs and have nicked my usual seat !!

Thanks in advance.

Hard to know how it's going to be (or supposed to be) played re the North. Normally it's a free for all, but assuming that it's going to be packed in there I don't know how that affects it.

Be great to get some clarification on this.

I think it normally is. I've not got my tickets on me, but I think despite it being a free for all normally they do allocate seats? Hope it doesn't get too confusing tonight.

I'm in the north and will stand where I want. Thats how it is in there. I saw a few people looking for their seat at the last home game against Mac and I just tolf them to stand where they want and they were quite happy with that.

I don't really want to move just because some fans have decided to jump on the band wagon of us being in the play offs and have nicked my usual seat !!

Thanks in advance.

You cheeky ****er ... i suggest you should've got your tickets earlier rather than whining like a stuck pig on here

You should have bought your ticket a week ago.

You sit in my seat and I'll tell you where to go!

It's always stand where you want so do just that, just a shame that the club and stewards don't do this properly and tell each person as they purchase + put a sign up!

Going to be another annoying night with people trying to find their seats in the NB when they don't need too!

It's always stand where you want so do just that, just a shame that the club and stewards don't do this properly and tell each person as they purchase + put a sign up!

Going to be another annoying night with people trying to find their seats in the NB when they don't need too!

That's definitely going to happen. I was trying to tell a mate of mine who I know is in there tonight that it's sit where you like but he was having none of it. I'm sure half the people in there wil try for their seat.

After the trouble when Crewe scored I wouldnt be surprised if the North Bank was made out of bounds again......

How many teams next season will bring more than a couple of hundred fans with them?. Gills, Barnet, Dagenham, Oxford, Wycombe, Aldersh*t and possibly Luton. Should'nt be a problem with us in the North Bank for the other games?

The wannabee tough boys exchanging insults and taunts with their Crewe counterparts from behind the safety of the netting. Imagine there will be no chance of the North Bank being available after their sad display. Only themselves to blame

What happened? Looked on TV like there might have been some aggro, lots of stewards moving about, but couldn't make out what was going on.

From the West Stand it looked like our fans were trying to get through the netting to get to the crewe fans.

Was the usual pathetic all mouth and no trousers wannabe Danny Dyers that would get their heads kicked in if they actually got in a real fight. Why some people just cant enjoy the game without acting like idiots. From what I saw the Crewe fans were well behaved and a credit to their club, made lots of noise and contributed to the good atmosphere.

Not at all you werent there so why make assumptions.

It was my mate in the hat that got thrown out after being provoke with cut throat jestures and then coined in the face.

The only reason he was man handled is because one of the stewards shouted that he had a knife which is a joke hence the bundling to the floor and ejection.

Crewe fans were inciting all game and then retreating when southend surged foward.

It was all handbags really

Back