• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Second Misconduct Charge

FFS don’t think we are going to come out unscathed from this one. Who would have been the ineligible player... ? Points ban this season please .....

OMG this club is utterly clueless. If it wasn't so serious it would be laughable. Our first win of the season in February and we will probably lose more points than we gained.

Its getting embarrassing now.

I wondered if it might be Kenny Coker too, might he not have been signed on 'correctly' given his age? (I have no idea how any of it works so it's just a guess)

Struth, didn’t think it could get any worse, all we need now is a few players to have the club up for breach of contract of not being paid and move on for nothing, it’s looking like minus points for next season as well.

Wonder if we will end up with a points deduction at the start of next season.

I guess the non-payment thing is no shock but who on earth could the ineligible player be, given we havent signed anyone in ages! God the embarrasments just keep on coming, & usually straight after a rare moment of positivity.

I was going to simply type the word unbelievable but then I realised that this is totally believable from such a badly run club

So we begin next year with -12 points, if we can keep these youngsters and have the freedom to add a few hundred appearances worth of experience I am confident we are back on nil points by game week 6.

Come on you blues. If we have a blues to support.

Back