• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who knows! Conference North, good place for him to start.

And Pinnock has gone out on loan as well according to SUFC's twitter.

NEWS: Young striker Seedy Njie has joined Histon while winger Mitch Pinnock has joined East Thurrock United, both on a month's loan.

East Thurrock United near the bottom of them Ryman Premier at the moment, the league below Conference South.

Surprised seedy never got more of a look in. Correct me if I'm wrong but Corr Eastwood Woodrow and Reid have less than 10 goals between them in the league?

Surprised seedy never got more of a look in. Correct me if I'm wrong but Corr Eastwood Woodrow and Reid have less than 10 goals between them in the league?

Eastwood has 5, Corr has 4 and Woodrow has 2. Total of 11 in the league, with an extra 2 in the cup.

Why does it surprise you? Having a striker who scores 20 a season doesn't get you promoted, only 3 of the top 8 goalscorers play for teams that are in the play-offs or automatic spots. Having a solid defence will get you promotion and we have the 3rd best in the league.

Have seen quite a lot of Seedy at youth level and when we had a reserve team and he never looked likely to score many goals.Williams,however, though younger, definitely looks like a potential marksman.

Do him good to get some competitive games.Will toughen him up can be very physical down in non league.

Mitch Pinnock might not get much game time unless it stops raining, East Thurrock's home games have been postponed for the last month!

Wonder if he will tweet while he is playing? He is always tweeting like crazy.

Good Luck Mitch.

Njie played 90 minutes for Histon FC in a 4-4 draw.

Pinnock came on as a sub and played 31 minutes in a 1-1 draw for East Thurrock.

Back