• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Seeing as today is a write off - your bucketlist

Train trip around Europe, the thought of getting on a train in one country and getting off in another just sounds so cool
Plaice fishing from a boat on the south coast, as a mad fisherman this will be done soon
Do a stand up routine, just nerves really holding me back, is it ok to talk about my dislike of panda bears?

The top 3 on my bucket list to do currently are:

1) Ciudad Perdida in Colombia
2) South(ern) Africa - in particular Newlands for a SA v Eng test and then a proper safari to see lions and giraffes in the wild
3) Cycle John O'Groats to Lands End

Done the first half of (2). Heartily recommended. From what i recall, entrance worked out at only about £6 too.

Well I've done 2&4 of Napster list - two month road trip of the Western US states in 2000, plus a honeymoon driving from NYC up to Boston & Niagara Falls. Freeways :thumbdown:
I'm looking for somewhere to go for a week before I meet my son in Florida. Where to stay, is there plenty to do to keep us busy for a week?

Train trip around Europe, the thought of getting on a train in one country and getting off in another just sounds so cool
Plaice fishing from a boat on the south coast, as a mad fisherman this will be done soon
Do a stand up routine, just nerves really holding me back, is it ok to talk about my dislike of panda bears?

Eurostar - done.

I went to Cardiff by train.

Some of those on the LDV special had a particularly epic journey.

Actually the Trans-Mongolian is on my list.

Back