• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

leeblue

Members⭐
With halls fantastic display last night, mohsni showing composure along with solid defending, great for sturrock to have such depth in his squad, do you think he will tweak things for crewe, I just can not see hall on the bench again tbh, but at whos expense. Grant can stay on the bench for now imo. Mohsni may have to be patient I think phillips will get injured at some point.

I think depends on Grants injury too.

I feel that either Ferdinand or Leonard will make way for Hall, with Timlin moving to the centre if its Kane on the bench

I actually think Hall is more effective going through the center, much more creative and gets on the ball more instead of having to wait for the ball to finally get to him.

He is too good and nobody can get near him, he could be the 1 behind the other 1 in a 4411 formation.

He needs a free role.

We're now on our best winning run since the 2005/6 season (when we were League 1 Champions) - still a few games to go as we won 8 on the trot then (all league games) from 29th August (Col Ewe) to 9th October (Notts Forest)

Back