• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
Some of you may recall me asking for some help with sigs on this a while back. We didn't get them all but notables there include Kevin Maher, Darryl Flahavan, Leon Cort, Damon Searle and Stuart Thurgood. Someone can probably identify more of them! Plaque at the bottom reads "Authentic signatures of Southend United FC".

View attachment 2051

Donated by Steve Tilson to the Papworth Trust (registered charity no 211234) www.papworth.org.uk
who have agreed to split the proceeds of the sale with the Castle Point Social Car Scheme (registered charity no 1076007) www.castlepointsocialschemeltd.co.uk - which, as some of you may know, my parents are both very involved in - despite being both in their 70s, they spend every day driving other people around who otherwise would have difficulty meeting appointments or simply going to the supermarket.

I know things are tough for lots of people these days, but if there are people out there who would be interested in bidding, please do so on this thread or contact me by pm. There is a reserve price of £50, which I hope people won't think is too steep.

Mods - wasn't sure where to put this, in here or the Marketplace forum, if you think it's better there, please move it.

Attachments

• Rebus shirt.jpg
    Rebus shirt.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 58
Stick it in both, Kay, and also on the main forum for as long as they will leave it.....

:thumbsup:

This thread has been duplicated into this forum for a week as to give it some exposure due to the fact the funds raised are going to Charity and we are such lovely chaps :smile:

*BUMP*

Come on people, for a good cause. All I have is Chapperz' very kind offer of £50...

Some of you may recall me asking for some help with sigs on this a while back. We didn't get them all but notables there include Kevin Maher, Darryl Flahavan, Leon Cort, Damon Searle and Stuart Thurgood. Someone can probably identify more of them! Plaque at the bottom reads "Authentic signatures of Southend United FC".

View attachment 2051

Never thought I'd see those words together on a football forum :omg:

With very grateful thanks to SZer D.O.L.L. for his kind donation, the shirt has a new home today.

Back