• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Semenya a hermaphrodite!!!!!!

Sorry medical since would disagree with you there , as stated many woman and men are XY (if female) and XX if (male) while having what would be considered all "normal" reproductive organs , and even then you have people who believe they are the incorrect gender (who's brains development appear to match more the opposite sex).

Its not easy , hence the large amount of tests they had to do .

So what is the answer when it comes to women competing against other women and men v men of course?

So what is the answer when it comes to women competing against other women and men v men of course?

No idea , its also a myth that large muscles produce greater output as well so they can be toned lean people of both sexes who are naturally stronger then equivalent built people . Take it on individual basis propably

No idea , its also a myth that large muscles produce greater output as well so they can be toned lean people of both sexes who are naturally stronger then equivalent built people . Take it on individual basis propably

Certainly an emotive subject, I guess the most important thing is does the athlete gain an unfair advantage.

Maybe Lady GaGa could sing the South African national anthem the next time Caster Semenya runs?

A few years ago the same accusation was aimed at this female athlete!

198312_thumb.jpg

Jarmila Kratochvílová. She was more of a bloke than any of the Williams sisters or Semenya.

So unless there is a caterogary for the 'Hermaphrodite ' class then i can't see what she has done wrong .

If there was a event with them competing and she decided to race in just the womens race then yes its unfair , but tehre is not so she has done nothing wrong and I feel there will be outrage and rightly so if she's stripped of her Medals .

All this Predudice malarke surely this is right up there as its not her fault at all and she's being punished for it .

Its a personal matter that should have been delt with privately , the preassure on her must be enourmas , i mean imagine if she was unware of the details of these test's and discovered she had a very small male genital and mental image of her self is female , be like you waking up tommorow getting medical results and being told you have a small uterus and femal chromosoans (and yes thats happened before to guys ), and teh Echo splashing it all over teh front page.

id feel a dirty boy, but a little sexy with it too

Probably already been posted, but Caster Semenya is an anagram of "Yes a secret man"

A lot of people on here seem to have "feelings" towards these hermo's!! A lot of you Southend supporters are weird!! And that's coming from someone from Norfolf with webbed feet and a strange fascination with my sister!!

Its a personal matter that should have been delt with privately , the preassure on her must be enourmas , i mean imagine if she was unware of the details of these test's and discovered she had a very small male genital and mental image of her self is female , be like you waking up tommorow getting medical results and being told you have a small uterus and femal chromosoans (and yes thats happened before to guys ), and teh Echo splashing it all over teh front page.

Your spelling really is bad!!

Your spelling really is bad!!

Bit late to the party arnt you ? Dyslexia , anyway err hermaphrodites , still human beings last time i checked they don't eat babies or suck kittens through a straw , so yeah in this case get sympathy. Actually evolutionary wise they have more chance of producing offspring that are more normal then the inhabitants of Norwich and Ipswich combined :P

Back