• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Semi Final 2: Airplane vs Animal House

Semi Final 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MK Shrimper

Striker
The second non Python semi brings:

Napster – Airplane! v Rusty Shackleford - National Lampoon's Animal House

Mods: Can you add title please :)

So difficult to choose, the only reason I went for Animal House was because, as I've said before, I own this and its the best night telly ever.

11r9l6o.jpg

I've voted for Animal House because I have to, but even I will concede that Airplane is the daddy and deserves to win this semi-final and the entire battle.

Do you like Gladiator movies?

Kramer: [talking to Steve McCroskey] Our only hope is to build this man up. We gotta give him all the confidence we can.

[to Striker]
Rex Kramer: Striker, have you ever flown a multi-engine plane before?

Ted Striker: No, never.

Rex Kramer: [to McCroskey, with the microphone still on] ****. This is a God damn waste of time. There's no way he can land this plane.

Busting your buns every night and dragging Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes causes cancer.

Get well soon Roger Murdock and vote Airplane!

Airplane vs Life of Brian ...... what a final. Will there be a 3rd place play-off?

I will be throwing my considerable weight behind Airplane! in the final. If I hear someone say 'Surely you can't be serious' in a pub, I think they're a hail fellow well met. If I hear them say 'very naughty boy', 'big nose' or 'Jehovah', I just think they're a bit of a tit.

Back