• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Semi Final 2 - Knight Rider v Band Of Brothers

Knight Rider or Band Of Brothers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's be honest, if you wanted escapism, and a fun episode, you'd rather watch Michael Knight and KITT.

Band of Brothers might be good, but it's a bit serious.

I thought Band of Brothers was **** and no matter how you dress it up America only finished second in WWII.

15585coleman_hasselhoff.jpg

Band of Brothers, the bane of my BOT competition! That's no reason why I voted for KR :whistling:

The story about heroes in a Company of heroes against a toy car in a kids programme? How did KR survive the first round even?

The story about heroes in a Company of heroes against a toy car in a kids programme? How did KR survive the first round even?

Because most of us are in our late 30s/early 40's and it reminds us of our youth granddad. :raspberry:

Come on folks. BOB cant lose to this make believe garbage.

Come on people I didn't come this far just to lose to Knight Rider!! Yeah we all loved it when we were kids but it's not aged well at all and anyway wasn't the relationship between KITT and The Hoff a bit homo-erotic?

Come on people I didn't come this far just to lose to Knight Rider!! Yeah we all loved it when we were kids but it's not aged well at all and anyway wasn't the relationship between KITT and The Hoff a bit homo-erotic?

and a load of soldiers who get a bit close whilst away from their kids - no gay action there at all! :winking:

I suspect some tactical votes from the Wire fans here....running scared perhaps :dim:

Not me. I'm a big fan of both the The Wire is a longer series so I like it better.

Band of Brothers has won numerous awards including 6 Emmys and a Golden Globe.

Band of Brothers was the most expensive TV series of all-time (has only been beaten by The Pacific since)

The Band of Brothers DVD Boxset is one of the best-selling of all-time having grossed around $250 million.

Knight Rider had a gay talking car.

Band of Brothers has won numerous awards including 6 Emmys and a Golden Globe.

Band of Brothers was the most expensive TV series of all-time (has only been beaten by The Pacific since)

The Band of Brothers DVD Boxset is one of the best-selling of all-time having grossed around $250 million.

Knight Rider had a gay talking car.

All good points

But who knows the BoB soundtrack?

Has the lead actor sung on the Berlin Wall?

Were there any BoB lunchboxes?

Who would you be as a kid: Michael Knight, or a soldier?

:winking:

Back