• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SEMI FINAL ACTION - Liz Hurley v Alina Vacariu

Top Totty?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SZ Totty Cup
Semi Final Action
Voting closes in 24 hours.

REMEMBER! Your vote is important - don't give it up too early.

In this Semi Final of the competition, Liz Hurley(sponsored by Aberdeen Shrimper) is paired with Alina Vacariu (sponsored by Firestorm).

Post your pictures, arguments, support and loathing. If both contenders are evenly matched, let your vote be swayed by the evidence at hand.

Only place your vote when you are certain.

In the (unlikely?) event of a draw, the final decision will fall to the Owners who will base their decision solely on the evidence available in the thread.

Start your engines.

Draw2.jpg

as much as i like the vote English line, im still bitter that many of you voted against the british Keeley, and anyway, Vicariu deserves to win this cup. She is 100% fitty, fresh and fine, and good for 2009!

Hurley was good for 1999, that is the difference!

as much as i like the vote English line, im still bitter that many of you voted against the british Keeley, and anyway, Vicariu deserves to win this cup. She is 100% fitty, fresh and fine, and good for 2009!

Hurley was good for 1999, that is the difference!

agreed. Hurley has nice boobs... but Vicariu stunning, what an entrance by the debutante

The 'Vote British' card is boring and not really relevant to this competition; it should all be about the pictures and who you'd most like to root. Hence it has to be Vicariu.

As stated last round, a couple of years ago it would have been Hurley. Now it's Vacariu, although I'd never heard of her before this comp.

Who is she by the way? Is she famous for anything other than being totty?

The 'Vote British' card is boring and not really relevant to this competition; it should all be about the pictures and who you'd most like to root. Hence it has to be Vicariu.

It is actualy about what ever you want it to be about.....it is not for anyone to tell anyone else how they define someone as totty.

I'm surprised I missed her. I usually follow that sort of thing quite closely!

A vote for Hurley is a vote for England And St George!

Go Liz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back