• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Matt the Shrimp

aka Harry Potter
I do normally disapprove totally and utterly of the execrable twaddle that passes for TV entertainment known as "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here..."

However, I spotted this story and photo on Ananova, and did think it was more than a little amusing...

laugh.gif

<span style='color:blue'>Natalie and Dobby: separated at birth?

I&#39;m A Celebrity star Natalie Appleton is being compared to Harry Potter character Dobby.

144056.jpg

She displayed an uncannily similar facial expression to the House Elf during her bust-up with fellow contestant Sophie Anderton.

The pair fell out over who should carry a chest back to the camp during a challenge.

Natalie turned on the model and said: &quot;Where are your feelings coming from? Do you have a heart? Where are your feelings baby? All you care about is how you look&#33;&quot;

Dobby the House Elf first appears in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.</span>

The story is here in full on Ananova...

Matt

Can&#39;t argue with the photographic evidence - however her and her sister were exceedingly &#39;fit&#39; during the All Saints days.

me200-natalie_appleton_001.jpg

Natalie

Nicole%20Appleton.jpg

Nicole

A few decent tunes as well

Its a shame Nicole isn&#39;t on there really. She is much better looking, but then it wouldn&#39;t be as interesting with her. Mind you, you can certainly see why the All Saints broke up ...

Kev

wow.gif

Back