• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

J

The Chameleon
would just like to say my piece:

what a horrible horrible day it was.. Let's not forget the people who died.. the brave fireman, port authorities and policeman..

the bravest people ever, were the people that had the bollox to jump instead of burning alive..

many heroics were performed that day, many never recounted..

but everyone of them should be remembered..

this tragic incident changed the world for the worse..

i really hope the *******'s that supported and still support what happened rot and die.. hopefully will suffer immense pain and suffering.. and to the families of the terrorists nothing but hate for them...

nothing but hate and hurt for those who go around supporting terrorism and anti-westernisation.. i hope these people experience something like 9/11 themselves..

When I think back to those scenes in whatever middle eastern country it was where people were out celebrating in the streets once they saw the news, I think CS J's attitude is totally understandable.

I have set reminders to stop what I'm doing & quietly remember at 13:46 & 14:02 the two times the planes hit the WTC today.

Strange how they wanted to attack an american city that doesn't really ever agree with the unpopular policies that make the USA a target for such attacks!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Sep. 11 2006,13:25)]Strange how they wanted to attack an american city that doesn't really ever agree with the unpopular policies that make the USA a target for such attacks!
Agreed, but The Twin Towers were a symbol of the great commercial and financial heart of America, and therefore in the eyes of the terrorist a prime target.

Besides which this scum does not differentiate in who they target or kill. Bali is in the country with the largest Muslim population in the world. Madrid is a cosmopolitan city and there is none more so than London.

Back