• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

serious points

Tilson_Blues

Youth Team
i am being serious and not having a dig at any one with these i just cant belive some stuff i read on here so want to know are people being serious or just born to moan people who dont wanna come any more ect fine dont come we wont hold it against you how awful it is lately but why put that on here ?? trying to get more people not to go or something

now

a) does anyone seriously think getting rid of ron will help when he owns roots hall the new stadium if any stadium will not happen without him

b) does anyone really want tilly out? if you do i give up on how little intelligence as anyother manager not being paid on time different back fours all the time and all the other problems we would def be down and theyd have walked out on us

c) people saying tilly got it wrong are you joking or not football is a matter of opinions and he is southend manager cause his opinion on football is better than any of ours. im not saying dont criticize him just makes me laugh how people think they know more than him

i am being serious and not having a dig at any one with these i just cant belive some stuff i read on here so want to know are people being serious or just born to moan people who dont wanna come any more ect fine dont come we wont hold it against you how awful it is lately but why put that on here ?? trying to get more people not to go or something

now

a) does anyone seriously think getting rid of ron will help when he owns roots hall the new stadium if any stadium will not happen without him

b) does anyone really want tilly out? if you do i give up on how little intelligence as anyother manager not being paid on time different back fours all the time and all the other problems we would def be down and theyd have walked out on us

c) people saying tilly got it wrong are you joking or not football is a matter of opinions and he is southend manager cause his opinion on football is better than any of ours. im not saying dont criticize him just makes me laugh how people think they know more than him

As you say TB, '.....football is a matter of opinions' .............and this is where we air them.

PS Any chance of the odd comma or full stop next post, so us oldies can pause for breath occasionally?

Back