• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Settle my lunch time debate.

Sounds a bit fishy to me....

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
Ben from work and I were having our daily lunch. We went to one of the many grotty non-english speaking cafe's in Borough High Street.

Now I went for a semi-healthy Carbonara as I am remotely trying to be a bit sensible with my food. Ben is a big old lad and really does not care what he eats as such.

He was going to go for Scampi. Now I looked at the menu and it said "Scampi, Chips and Peas". So I said the Ben ask for Beans not Peas.

Ben said this was a bad call and Peas go much better with fish than beans.

I have told him he is a prize tit and I am going to sack him unless he comes round to my way of thinking on this.

Please settle this dispute.

DtS

Have to inform you DtS that your friend Ben is 100% correct (unless of course the peas in question are mushy - a disgusting northern delicacy to be avoided at all costs)

Looks like you will eating "Humble pie" to your mate Dave..

Now would you like Beans or Peas with that ? :D

Peas.

Baked beans don't go with chips at all.

Also, I think you've got a bloody cheek having a pop at your mate when you ordered what was undoubtedly the ponciest dish on the menu.

Last edited:
Back