• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If this is the game at Birmingham, I was there, too.

The local plod/stewards didn't take too kindly to it, though.

If this is the game at Birmingham, I was there, too.

The local plod/stewards didn't take too kindly to it, though.
No this was at Roots Hall.
Credit where it's due,She knew exactly what the chant was and the 24 thing is what her grandmother thought was being sung!
Her Nan couldn't believe we held her in such regard and knew her age!
I felt it was a bit strong to be honest, but emotions were running high and I'm sure she was expecting a hostile reception,as was Judas.Looking back I think it showed great character,Can't say how I feel about her associates though!

No this was at Roots Hall.
Credit where it's due,She knew exactly what the chant was and the 24 thing is what her grandmother thought was being sung!
Her Nan couldn't believe we held her in such regard and knew her age!
I felt it was a bit strong to be honest, but emotions were running high and I'm sure she was expecting a hostile reception,as was Judas.Looking back I think it showed great character,Can't say how I feel about her associates though!

Ah, much obliged.

It was also sung at St Andrews at the return game, which resulted in stewards and police piling in around us and dragging a couple of people out.

Bearing in mind we were away at Birmingham and outnumbered about 20 to 1, I'm not sure I've witnessed more fired up support from us lot that afternoon.

There was a real edge to the atmosphere. Not pleasant.

Ah, much obliged.

It was also sung at St Andrews at the return game, which resulted in stewards and police piling in around us and dragging a couple of people out.

Bearing in mind we were away at Birmingham and outnumbered about 20 to 1, I'm not sure I've witnessed more fired up support from us lot that afternoon.

There was a real edge to the atmosphere. Not pleasant.
I can imagine! For the home game I was in the south (away end) somewhat similar (couldn't get in the north).

Just another attempt to completely sanitise football. Should the Bluebelles be banned because they objectify women?

Well it's happened in darts and now motor sport. Are the days of cheerleaders at football matches now at an end?

Knew football was going downhill years ago when at the Sheffield Wed cup game we got the eviction threat for singing Waddle is a W*****r and waving to him .Not even the chants of Let him die or bring on the dustbin for injured opposition players are even heard these days...All that's left now is the abuse of the linesman and referees eyesight....Where has the fun gone these days :winking:

Knew football was going downhill years ago when at the Sheffield Wed cup game we got the eviction threat for singing Waddle is a W*****r and waving to him .Not even the chants of Let him die or bring on the dustbin for injured opposition players are even heard these days...All that's left now is the abuse of the linesman and referees eyesight....Where has the fun gone these days :winking:

:smile: Forgot about them chants:clap:

Back