• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sexy Lady in a shrimpers kit

tommytwoholes

I bought the latest pervy edition of NUTS this week they have a section for women to send saucy pics in the footy kits. This week there was a picture of a blonde called Amanda sporting the best kit in the land. Yep our very own Blue and white betterview kit and little else. I didnt recognise her anybody seen her before??

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tommytwoholes @ Sep. 16 2004,12:23)]I bought the latest pervy edition of NUTS this week they have a section for women to send saucy pics in the footy kits. This week there was a picture of a blonde called Amanda sporting the best kit in the land. Yep our very own Blue and white betterview kit and little else. I didnt recognise her anybody seen her before??
Can't you get it up?

The picture of Amanda, that is. On this board?
tounge.gif

I’m sure at lunch there will be a lot of shrimpers getting a copy of Nuts now to check her out!

What is her boat race like? Baywatch or Crime Watch?

She is young blonde slim and looks like she could be straight out of Vange. Lots of peroxide but you would probably give it a go stone cold sober so she cant be that sad!!
tounge.gif

She's obviously got a lot of class to take a picture of herself in her football kit and send it into a lads magazine.

Since when does class come into it. Her boyfriend probably took the picture. Lets face it i dont exactly buy zoo for the reading content although some of the stories are reasonably funny . Just some light hearted reading on the train back from the city. I get quite a few scowls from middle aged women sitting nearby. But i couldnt give one.

quote "Lets face it i dont exactly buy zoo for the reading content "

Or nuts for that matter!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Sep. 16 2004,11:32)]Surely I'm not the only one who has fantasised...

Actually, maybe I'll stop there.

wow.gif
laugh.gif
Think you'd better. I've already ticked off that ambition...

Anyone got this months FourFourTwo? An interesting picture of a rather young looking Danny Gay and Barrington Belgrave holding up Delia Smith in their Norwich days!

biggrin.gif

Back