• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sexy Lady in a shrimpers kit

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Sep. 17 2004,15:30)]
amanda_small.jpg
I would have thought people would have much better taste. I've seen much better walking around Goodsway at 3am in the morning.

No interest from ORM but I thank you for giving the opportunity to give my considered opinion.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Exiled Shrimper @ Sep. 17 2004,16:23)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gremlin @ Sep. 17 2004,15:20)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Sep. 17 2004,16:17)]I've seen much better walking around Goodsway at 3am in the morning.
Is that 3am IN THE MORNING?
Is there a 3 a.m. in the afternoon?

rock.gif

tounge.gif
Whooooooossshhhhhh!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Exiled Shrimper @ Sep. 17 2004,16:23)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gremlin @ Sep. 17 2004,15:20)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Sep. 17 2004,16:17)]I've seen much better walking around Goodsway at 3am in the morning.
Is that 3am IN THE MORNING?
Is there a 3 a.m. in the afternoon?

rock.gif

tounge.gif
Oh bugger me !

Caught out at my own game. Full marks for both of you for beating Steve off the starting block.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Shrimpersarmy Posted on Sep. 17 2004,16:14
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone got this months FourFourTwo? An interesting picture of a rather young looking Danny Gay and Barrington Belgrave holding up Delia Smith in their Norwich days!

Also in that picture is Yemi abidium the ex southend youth player who played a few times for us at the begining of alan littles first season in charge!

oh yes I know her, I kicked her out of bed last week. She farts like a trooper....

Back