• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shall i,shan't i,YOU be judge and jury....

Shall i,shan't i,YOU be judge and jury....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why not. Just wrap them up warm.

Oh, and I'm glad you left off executioner in the title when talking about your kids!

Second 'Oh', just don't let them kick the seats in front. That's possibly the most annoying thing I've ever experienced but I didn't want to say anything for fear of ruining the day!

Execution,now there's an idea....

Goodness,i'd forgot about the chair-kicking possibilty.My mate normally sits in front and he's a grumpy old sod at the best of times.Still,payback maybe for not taking an extra hour off tommorrow to get up to Nottingham:mad:

OK,just to let everyone know that after much deliberation i decided to let the poll take hold of events last week.
So,with the encouragement of fellow 'Zoners i took my kids to their first football match at the 'Hall and i must say they were pretty well behaved.

Yes,i bribed them with sweeties.Yes,they stood up a lot (my normal place in the East is in the back row so this was not an issue).No,we never visited the little boys room at all.

In fact,the funniest moment was just 1min after picking up my mate in Rayleigh and my lad said he wanted the loo,so we pulled into the "Oakwood" car park and ran him in there!

A sincere thanks to those who voted and those who left encouragement and/or ideas.Your help was much appreciated to help ease a stressful weekend.

SATV

Back