• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shane Wardley

rabbloke

Coach
Plays for AFC Sudbury who lost at the weekend to Didcot Town in the FA Vase final 3-2. Believe Wardley scored for both sides. I seem to remember him as a member of the ginger geek brigade. Signed from camb city or town or something with Tes was'nt it? Never got a chance but then it was suggested we were lucky he never got a chance.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rabbloke @ May 18 2005,08:42)]Plays for AFC Sudbury who lost at the weekend to Didcot Town in the FA Vase final 3-2. Believe Wardley scored for both sides. I seem to remember him as a member of the ginger geek brigade. Signed from camb city or town or something with Tes was'nt it? Never got a chance but then it was suggested we were lucky he never got a chance.
I remember seeing him a few times but really didn't look anything special. Came as no surprise to me when he came down to play at Havant and Waterlooville warming the opposition subs bench.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ May 18 2005,15:31)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (rabbloke @ May 18 2005,08:42)]Plays for AFC Sudbury who lost at the weekend to Didcot Town in the FA Vase final 3-2. Believe Wardley scored for both sides. I seem to remember him as a member of the ginger geek brigade. Signed from camb city or town or something with Tes was'nt it? Never got a chance but then it was suggested we were lucky he never got a chance.
I remember seeing him a few times but really didn't look anything special.  Came as no surprise to me when he came down to play at Havant and Waterlooville warming the opposition subs bench.
Not sure he ever played a game for the first team (even though we paid a whopping 5 grand for him) but I remember him looking ok in a pre-season game.

Incedently, AFC Sudbury have reached the FA Vase final three season's running and have lost everytime. So its not always third time lucky.
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smudger @ May 18 2005,18:39)]Not sure he ever played a game for the first team (even though we paid a whopping 5 grand for him) but I remember him looking ok in a pre-season game.
He made two substitute appearances in the League :

3 April 2001
Darlington 1 Southend 1

He came on for David Lee six minutes from time; his debut seemed to encourage his mate Bramble, who scored the equaliser a minute later ...

8 May 2001
Southend 3 Mansfield 1

He came on as sub for Scott "Two Fags" Forbes midway through the second-half of this re-arranged match.

WS

I know Shane - he is a great lad and although not the best player in the world he always gives 100 %.

Back