• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shannon Matthews found alive!

So pleased with this. Just hope she is unscathed. Anyone that saw the programme on C4 a couple of weeks ago about the girls that went missing 10 years ago in Hastings will know what an uncommon occurence this is.

Where was the blanket media coverage for this? Nothing to do with her being from a working class, single parent family was it? Add to that Dewsbury is hardly the Algarve is it?

Last edited:
So pleased with this. Just hope she is unscathed. Anyone that saw the programme on C4 a couple of weeks ago about the girls that went missing 10 years ago in Hastings will know what an uncommon occurence this is.

Where was the blanket media coverage for this? Nothing to do with her being from a working class, single parent family was it. Add to that Dewsbury is hardly the Algarve is it?

agreed ...........

I saw that documentary.
Very good, interesting as well that the girl who's Dad made her go to the counselling seems now to be the one who finds it harder to speak about (& probably was the more outgoing of the 2 when they were 9 years old!)

Good news they found Shannon too!

THANK GOD

I hope that there is no irreparable damage

MSN news are reporting it as the Bed in her Grandparents House.

Now call me cynical, but I reckon it was a plot to milk as much money , involving the whole family. We have already had interviews saying "The McCanns got more coverage than us, its because they are rich" regular interviews giving more and more information or comments being made by the family (for example the Grandparents accused the Step dad of abusing the kids, but waited for weeks into the case before doing so, whilst the father tells a different Newspaper what a decent bloke the stepdad is)
They have seen how much money and publicity the McCanns got and have decided they could get all this without the grief....

They will have done irreperable damage to the cause of Missing or Abused kids

they said is was a 39 year old man with learning problems

Glad she has been found alive, although think there is something strange about this case......we can only hope they have sorted out her fringe.....

There have never been any confirmed cases of a divan bed being the father of any child. Not just in this country, but anywhere.

I think one case in America was thought to be related.

d-von_clotheslines_jindrak.jpg

I have literally no idea why I knew this name well enough to Google.

Back