• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sharing a bed with your mates.

Options.

• I am in bed with a mate right now and its cool.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
Lads,

I am expecting a torrent of gay abuse for his topic - What with living in Brighton and the subject matter but....

Most weekends the lads and I have a sort of pact to meet up on a Saturday night and have a good old booze up. Now this is probably no different from anyone else.

However as most of use live all over the place we all end up staying at my mate "The Pilots" as he lives in Central Brighton. Now quite often the lodgers on a saturday night are myself and the Pilot, and my mates Fist and Skeltor from London.

The Pilot has a two bed flat which basically means x2 double beds. Now this is where my debate kicks in.

I quite happliy share with my mate "Fist" in the spare room whilst my mate Skeltor shares with the pilot. Now this for my mind is just mates haring a bed rather than some poor sod sleeping on the floor or getting a sore neck on the sofa.

However my mate Sweaty refuses point blank to share with a mate saying that it is too "Gay". Now for my mind as long as you dont get your Weapon out and start smashing your mate with it this is quite fine.

Sweaty proved his dislike for this when in June last year after 11 days camping in fields at the world cup he refused the first comfy bed of our trip as he had to share with Skeletor in order to sleep on the floor.

So I open it up to the floor. Is it weird to share a double with a mate or not.

I would certainly be concerned if he had a "Wet Dream " in the night ....:eek:

I think it's ok when you are young but a bit "off" as you get older...

Ive done it on a few occassions, one of which was the night before I got married !

Think its ok as long as :

1) Pants left on
2) You dont have a nice lay in together!

From the great Planes, Trains and Automobiles

Neal: Del... Why did you kiss my ear?
Del: Why are you holding my hand?
Neal: [frowns] Where's your other hand?
Del: Between two pillows...
Neal: Those aren't pillows!

Does this mean Sam has to change her name to Samuel:confused: :p

Pants are always left on and there is a strict face away from you mate polciy once in bed.

I have not had a wet dream for 15 years so its not a major concern.

DtS

Think its ok as long as :

1) Pants left on
2) You dont have a nice lay in together!

Yup, agree with you there. When we do our lads weekends away together, generally we use travelodges as they are the cheapest, clean, and safe places to stay. 3 in a room with double bed and sofa-bed! Generally the sofa-bed is shotgunned as the door opens, but as long as the above is adhered to then there's no real issues sharing. Generally on weekends away, you get back at 5am, slum yourself on the bed for 4 hours and straight back up again for the next session anyway!

It's alright for us girls to share beds, but it's not uncommon at uni for guys to share a bed after a heavy night out - albeit lying unconcious and not up to anything dodgy.

As long as you top and tail in the beds, there shouldnt be a problem with it!

It's alright for us girls to share beds, but it's not uncommon at uni for guys to share a bed after a heavy night out - albeit lying unconcious and not up to anything dodgy.

As long as you top and tail in the beds, there shouldnt be a problem with it!

Top and tail? Smelly feet in your face? No ta.

I've often thought that the people who tend to think stuff like this is 'really gay' are probably a bit insecure about their own sexuality...

Back