• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shawn McCoulsky

HypoTypo

Living The Dream
Well I for one was hopeful that Shawn did well with us, but it wasn't to be but I have decided to track his progress and try and keep it updated here as I know others liked him as well. Felt a bit sorry for him to be honest when he went, but like many others I wish him well and I think he will do well at The New Lawn.

Anyway, first thread as he had his first bit of pitch time yesterday for Forest Green against Oldham.(Away)

Shawn started on the bench at Boundary Park for Mark Coopers Green Army who started on a 3-5-2 formation.
Shawn was subbed on at 61 minutes to replace striker George Williams.

Starting team for FG
Montgomery (GK)
Rawson, Gunning, McGinley
Mills, James, Brown, Winchester, Shephard
Campbell, Williams

Stats for FG
Shots - 12
On Target - 7
Att - 4194 (160 away)

Final Score 0-0

MATCH REPORT HERE

Quick update on this week's game.

Forest Green visited Broadhall Way to take on Dino Maamria's red and white army in the league 2 clash.

Starting XI did not include Shawn and he was sitting on the bench.

Liam Shephard scored FG's first goal with a nice assist from Doidge after just 13 minutes.
Ben Nugent picked up Boro's first yellow as the clock hit 29 minutes followed by a second yellow 6 minutes later when FG's GK James Montgomery was booked.

Stevenage made the first substitution at 46 minutes bringing Alex Reid on to replace James Ball and at 55 minutes FG saw their second ball hit the back of Farman's net as Doidge put the away team 2 in front.

Final Score - Stevenage 0 - Forest Green 2

McCoulsky stayed on bench. Forest Green now sit 5th in league 2 so if they keep this pace up we might see Shawn next season.

Debut for Forest Green..Res,scored just the 3 in their 3-0 win v Exeter.

Bagged another hatrick in their reserves today in a 4-1 win over Cheltenham.

And still only gets substitutes bench for first team.

Not really surprising that he’s having to bide his time,when upfront FGR have the legendary Rueben Reid and Christian Doidge whom Bolton snaffled when they were doing well and then,financially crippled,had to give back.

Wow... some players just absolutely free fall down the leagues dont they? Has to be attitude as we saw in glimpses he has the talent and if he cant make an impact at somewhere like FGR, then something must be up.

Wow... some players just absolutely free fall down the leagues dont they? Has to be attitude as we saw in glimpses he has the talent and if he cant make an impact at somewhere like FGR, then something must be up.

Wore his socks over his knees. No more needs to be said.

Just a quick reminder that 'some where like FGR' might easily have swopped places with us in League 1 at the end of last season and they have a rather more progessive owner who among many other positives seems to pay his bills on time.

Just a quick reminder that 'some where like FGR' might easily have swopped places with us in League 1 at the end of last season and they have a rather more progessive owner who among many other positives seems to pay his bills on time.

Smug fraud you mean......I'm just a hippy who stumbled on green energy......Yeah right oh.

My main memory of McCoulsky is SZ going ballistic because Powell wouldn't start him. Then within about 2 starts everyone was calling for him to not even be on the bench.

Back