• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Makes no odds to me but will be interesting to see how this affects people...

I thought a weekend off may have been a good opportunity to get Nile fit though.

Hopefully they will bring more on a saturday then they would for a tuesday eve, but does't give them all that long to make plans. As we were due to play that day anyway shouldn't change too much for us!

We were due to play away though (although admittedly not that far) - a few people may have made plans that need rearranging.

Doesn't really affect us, but I wonder how many Sheffielders have booked trains/hotels for the original date?

So its 3 home games in a row, all to teams currently above us.....Until they come to fortress RH :winking:

Are you ******* kidding me? We'd bought centre circle seats for this one for us and my dad for his Christmas present!!! :angry:

Are you ******* kidding me? We'd bought centre circle seats for this one for us and my dad for his Christmas present!!! :angry:

You will be able to swap. In fact the club will be under pressure to sell those types of package at such quick notice.

You will be able to swap. In fact the club will be under pressure to sell those types of package at such quick notice.

It's whether we can or not though.

The Tuesday night suited us very well, Saturday not so much. And mum and dad are away so I can't check if my dad can still go on that day!

It's whether we can or not though.

The Tuesday night suited us very well, Saturday not so much. And mum and dad are away so I can't check if my dad can still go on that day!

You could swap to another Saturday. Plenty of big games coming up.

Argh, argh, argh. Four of us have just got ourselves tickets to Brighton in the FA Cup to tick off a ground.

Anyone want to buy some Brighton tickets. They're quiet cheap.

Back