• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

This post from the Sheffield United fans board made me smile:

Blades: £100,000?
Southend: No £500,000
Blades:£100,001?
Blades: £100,002?
Blades: £100,003?
Blades Oh for **** sake come on how about £100,007?

The Sheffield fans board is starting to get more than a bit twitchy about Wilder being interested in the Sunderland job. If Wilder is more tied up thinking about going, then Sheffield is certainly far less attractive for Lenny.

Seems like Wilder is about to extend his contract at Sheffield United (see BBC Championship page).

Seems like Wilder is about to extend his contract at Sheffield United (see BBC Championship page).

I've spent a little time on their board recently, specifically their Lenny thread. It runs 56 pages long so far and has covered not only the transfer saga but also the possibility that Ron wears a rug. That actually got more posting time than the transfer. Most of them really want Lenny and reckon we're holding out for £700k and want to force an auction. I also encountered one of their posters who I can only describe as a cross between Barna and Rigsby with attitude. I've had a some fun there.

I've spent a little time on their board recently, specifically their Lenny thread. It runs 56 pages long so far and has covered not only the transfer saga but also the possibility that Ron wears a rug. That actually got more posting time than the transfer. Most of them really want Lenny and reckon we're holding out for £700k and want to force an auction. I also encountered one of their posters who I can only describe as a cross between Barna and Rigsby with attitude. I've had a some fun there.

Yes, there are cross dressers everywhere ...........

Back