• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sheffield United recieve help in their protest

JUST GIVE IT A REST SHEFFIELD UNITED!

Deserve to go down. If you can't DRAW at home with Wigan then you deserve to go down.

Ah but i'd rather they stay up than the ****ing spammers.

Well yeah but that didn't happen did it? I hate West Ham as much as the next man but when are people gonna stop clutching at straws and just get over the fact that Sheffield United are down instead...?

Has anyone else noticed how quite Dave Whelan has been about West Ham since Wigan stayed up? If they went down I'm sure he would still be bitching and moaning, its pathetic and just shows how much money is ruining football.

Has anyone else noticed how quite Dave Whelan has been about West Ham since Wigan stayed up? If they went down I'm sure he would still be bitching and moaning, its pathetic and just shows how much money is ruining football.

That's what i've found funny about this whole issue really. In the run up to the final match of the season, Wigan obviously thought they were gonna go, and we're making it clear that they would be taking legal action against West Ham. Then they stayed up, and now it's Sheffield United who are kicking up a fuss.

Just get over it now everybody. West Ham got away with murder, end of. West Ham also won eight of their last ten games. Sheffield United lost about that amount from their last ten games. It's not like Wigan and Sheffield United didn't have the chance to put them down and out regardless of the Tevez issue.

Back