• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFCStu

President
Oxley, Demetriou, Thompson, Barrett (c), Coker, O'Neill, Leonard, King, McLaughlin, Ranger, Cox
Subs: White, Mooney, Atkinson, Smith, Bridge, McGlashan, Williams

Pleased to see Ranger in the starting line up along side Cox. Feeling a bit more up beat about this, although I still think a draw is realistically the best we can all hope for right now.

O'Neill at right wing is just atrocious. Playing for a 0-0 by the looks of it.

You know the manager is a bit of an idiot when you're hoping a player is injured rather than taking the blame for a defeat.

Let's hope Ranger gets off to a good start.

Guess Sokolik is just dropped then, probably isn't on the bench because White can double up as a centre back.

Dropping Sokolik is ridiculous. Our best player for the last couple of matches and that his reward. Irrespective of the result tonight, one has to question that judgement.

Exactly, Sokolik gets motm two games in a row but gets dropped and Chris philips reckons not injured. Past it Barrett should be dropped not Sokolik :winking:

It's strange and interesting reading Sokolik should start, etc, when so many said he was a rubbish signing.

It's early days but well done Jakub for proving people wrong!

Sokolik dropped, dont see the games, but far as i understand, the best of a bad bunch. If we concede big time tonight, i would like PB to explain this one away.

Don't fancy this tonight, but you never know!

As usual I thought I'd check some odds for tonights game with Bet365. First goalscorer odds are a little....odd?!

Simon Cox 9/1
Nile Ranger 10/1
David Mooney 11/1

and

Jason Williams 7/1 :stunned:

Back