• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shin guards

BALDY

Striker
Manchester City's Jack Grealish cost a sack load of money but plays with his socks rolled down.
I would have thought that some other players from other divisions do the same.

I am amazed that their clubs allow this.

What do other people think?

Manchester City's Jack Grealish cost a sack load of money but plays with his socks rolled down.
I would have thought that some other players from other divisions do the same.

I am amazed that their clubs allow this.

What do other people think?
Daft and maybe dangerou (for him).Great player when he's on song though.

Apparently he does wear shinpads but they are reckoned to be youth or small adult ones. The sock rolled down thing is a superstition that came about when his socks shrunk in the wash and he played well, kept wearing those socks and had his best season...

As to whether that what he does is wise is another matter...

Last edited:
Apparently he does wear shinpads but they are reckoned to be youth or small adult ones. The sock rolled down thing is a superstition that came about when his socks shrunk in the wash and he played well, kept wearing those socks and had his best season...

As to whether that what he dose is wise is another matter...
Cardwell seems to play the same way. Never mind like he has shin guards on even. His issue, nobody elses

They will be wearing shinpads, it's one of the laws of the game that all players must wear them.

The fact that they will be the smallest they can get away with is down to them, but they won't help when they get crunched at some stage!

Back