• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Napster

No ⭐
Awful news

Missing student police find body

Julie Geeson visited the pub her twin sister left on New Year's Day
Police investigating the disappearance of a student in Cambridge have confirmed that they have found a body.
An area of the American Military Cemetery at Madingley has been cordoned off, Cambridgeshire Police said.

The police will not confirm if the body is that of Sally Geeson, but they said officers involved in the case are at the scene.

Sally Geeson, 22, went missing after celebrating New Year's Eve with her friends in the centre of Cambridge.

Earlier on Friday, her twin sister Julie posed for photographs outside the pub where Sally was last seen.

Someone must have seen her here... someone might have information that will help find her

Julie Geeson
She was reported missing by a flatmate after she failed to return home from a New Year's Eve party at the Avery pub in Cambridge.

On Friday, Julie said she hoped the reconstruction would jog peoples' memories.

"Please look closely at me," she said.

"I'm wearing a dress and shoes like Sally wore that night.

"Someone must have seen her here. Someone might have information that will help find her."

She said she remained hopeful that her sister would be found alive.

Sally Geeson is a student at Anglia Polytechnic University and her family comes from Southend in Essex.

Horrible.

I can't imagine the pain the family have gone through, especially her twin.

I hope they catch the killer and burn him alive, I really do. I'd light the firelighter.

A bloke at work's missus knows her and its a great shame. Hopefully the truth will emerge a.s.a.p ...

Kev

I heard today that Detectives will be trying to identify the body so it isnt confirmed that it is her yet.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (RobM. @ Jan. 07 2005,19:27)]Horrible.

I can't imagine the pain the family have gone through, especially her twin.

I hope they catch the killer and burn him alive, I really do. I'd light the firelighter.
Unfortunately it seems this won't be possible. I believe someone the police were very keen to speak to has committed sewercide (spelt correctly).

It's 'suicide'
smile.gif

Just read that the guy who committed suicide had a previous conviction for abduction.
I was going to say that I'm glad he's ended his life after committing this crime but by doing so he's now bought pain, shame and misery on his own family as well as destroying Julie's family. Two deaths and several lives ruined, absolutely pointless and tragic.
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I was going to say that I'm glad he's ended his life after committing this crime but by doing so he's now bought pain, shame and misery on his own family as well as destroying Julie's family.
I would have rathered see him rot in a cell for the rest of his days !

Back