• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yellow Army

Members
Right, some of you have noticed i've gone quiet on here for a lil while, but now i'm back, and reading some comments about the shop, i've come on to put answers to questions.

1. Online shop is very nearly complete, could see it within the next few days (cross fingers) it looks very good.

2. Someone made a comment that we only sell clothes. Over the last week, we have had upto 3 deliveries a days comming in, and been stocking up the shop with goods, ready for the Notts Forrest Game. I've included a list below of all the MERCHINDISE thats come in and prices where i can recall. If there are not on the online shop, you can always ring us, to order
smile.gif

Gift Card £1.25
Pin Badges £2.50
Keyrings £3
CAPS £9 - very nice aswell
Wallets £5 ------ Leather Wallets £12
Leather Purse £12
Car Stickers!!!! £2
Car scarfs £4 and £4.50
Tax Disc Holders £2
Ties £12 or £13 i think
Mugs £ 6 (two different designs)
Latte cups £7.50
Baby Beakers
Autograph books £2.50
Programme Binders £10
1/2 pint glasses
ash trays £3
car blinds £14
Blyngs - £5 (flash on your mobile phone)
Small Pennants £3.50
Large Pennants £6
Mouse mats £5
Pc mouse £14

ect ect .....and more lines to come.........so i expect you all to be ordering when the shop comes online, or pop along to the shop. Thanks to those e-mailing me with suggestions, i can always pass them on to my manager, whom most of you know.

Towards christmas more gifts and items on the way.

Feed the Goat t-shirt is now in production, so hopefully that will be along soon.

More fleeces have been ordered.
bench coats now in stock

feel free to PM me with any questions

you get the picture
biggrin.gif

happy spending

yep been in today , bought the dvd , Blues monthly, car stickers n pennant, good selections of non clothing bits in their now . Well done to those involved . v impressed !!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve_Clubshop @ Oct. 04 2005,19:08)]1/2 pint glasses
Because that's apparently all they sell in the bars.

(feel free to correct me)

1/2 pints where left over from last season.

Avec bench coats i think were £30, i''l post 2moz about that.

Nike bench coats are not yet available - but i'd assume they'll be around £60.

You will all of noticed the Red Shirt was worn on Saturday, and excellent choice by myself i think, there back in stock in Short sleeve, and the team shell wear them again, i havn't looked at the fixtures yet, but atleast several more times.

As SUFCINTHEPREM pointed out, new things take a little time to sought themselves out and then. Good news aswell, hopefully for the Notts Forest game we should have a second till. For the first few games we are gunner try having a cash only till and a normal till, to see if that will be the best way to keep the queues down. So i'm sure the ticket office is getting there too.

forgot to mention

Teddy Bears £7 -
Watches £18
Team Posters 50p

Shirt printing resumed with letters of alphabet back in £10 whatever you have on the back.

oh sod it you get the picture, and questions Pm us or F.A.O us on the board, i'll get back to you.

best stop with all this free advertising now, but i'll post when new things are in
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (old leigh shrimper @ Oct. 04 2005,23:59)]Why does the shop not stock programmes from past fixtures any more??? I can't get A Southampton proggy from the League cup game anywhere!!!
sad.gif
i'm gunner tread carefully on this because i got into trouble with my comments on how i explained this (thats why i've been lying low)

The commerical Department now deal with programs form home games. Now that the crowds are up they are frequently selling out on the day which is good. if they have copies left over from a game, then the Commerical Dept. will store them, and send them out or sell them to customers who contact them on 01702 304050 - using the appropiate extension number - or call reception.

As for the reason
down.gif

the way the money is soughted out between club and shop has changed, and the programme money all goes straight back into the clubs pocket, (before it went into the shops pocket), whereas the shop merchendise is split into two different pockets, so the shop only sells the programes on a match day, and then passes the remaining programmes back to the club, with the full amount going back to the club.

to be honest there is no room for them anymore
tounge.gif
so much stock in, we've requested extra stands, and need more already. and being honest from my own point of view , no-one ever bought them, just read them in the shop. - maybe this is something the Shrimpers trust might wanna take up in the Shrimpers bar? when i last saw the programmes they were dating back a few years, theres even Tilly's testimonial game amounst them.

This comment may get Edited tommorrow

How we doing for short sleeve home shirts? I was looking at picking up an XXL home one the other week but could only see long sleeve (which I don't want).

Other than that, props to the club, or the franchise, or whoever for sorting out some decent merchandise for us.

I'm a big fan of the red away shirt.... but they never have my size. Are they just leftover from last year or are they still in production?
rock.gif

Must admit the run down on new stock does look impressive. I may well spend a good few quid once the on line shop is available. Must disagree with the red shirt though. We should never wear red. My preference for a third kit would be the orange Wyndham kit from a few years back. Though all red that we played in on Saturday looked horrible and cannot ever get used to singing come on you reds!

Well done to all of those responsible for the club shop!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimperian @ Oct. 05 2005,11:39)] My preference for a third kit would be the orange Wyndham kit from a few years back.
wow.gif

That was an awful colour! I guess my best preference of colour for a third kit would be yellow...

I want an SUFC cricket / bucket hat. Used to be all the rage back in the day but you don't really see them anymore...

Anyway good work fella, when's the club shop website going to be up & running so us exiles can peruse the goodies on offer?

Steve, do you do Names and Numbers on the back's of shirts while you wait??

Was thinking of bringing down my shirt tomorrow a.m. for a Goater - 9 to be put on my white SUFC shirt. Any chance of that?? And how much will it be??

Have you got the league badges for the sleeve's yet??

Back