• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SHORTER JORNEYS NEXT SEASON

petejan

First XI
Well we now have three long jorneys out of the way to be replaced by three much shorter ones . Out have gone Hull TORQUAY and Donny IN are RUSHDEN WYCOMBE AND NOTTS COUNTRY .
smile.gif

Orient
Wycombe
Cambridge
Oxford
Northampton
R&D

Much better. Add Lincoln, Boston, Maccy, Notts C within 3 hours and things aren't looking so feckin northern!!

Kev

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ May 31 2004,21:16)]Much better. Add Lincoln, Boston, Maccy, Notts C within 3 hours and things aren't looking so feckin northern!!
They ALL do to me though ...

WS

tounge.gif

And gone is the trip to Huddersfield, via Manchester village and New Delhi thanks to the West Yorkshire constabulary. Mansfield is a good deal shorter and a lot better pubs. All in all it's worked out okay.

I've got about 20 people on my 'list' already!!

First stop, East Thurrock away on the 17th July ... on the day of my dad's 50th. Gotta be back by 7pm for the party. I'll try and 'get lost' on the way home and be late for that one.

Kev

laugh.gif

BANNED YOU SHOULDNT WORRY ABOUT AWAY GAMES AND PUBS BECAUSE YOUR BANNED REMBER .
sad.gif
sad.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (petejan @ May 31 2004,20:00)]Well we now have three long jorneys out of the way to be replaced by three much shorter ones . Out have gone Hull TORQUAY and Donny IN are RUSHDEN WYCOMBE AND NOTTS COUNTRY .  
smile.gif
York and Carlisle were also fairly arduous treks.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ May 31 2004,21:41)]I've got about 20 people on my 'list' already!!

First stop, East Thurrock away on the 17th July ... on the day of my dad's 50th. Gotta be back by 7pm for the party. I'll try and 'get lost' on the way home and be late for that one.
Isn't the Thurrock game cancelled?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (petejan @ May 31 2004,20:00)]Well we now have three long jorneys out of the way to be replaced by three much shorter ones . Out have gone Hull TORQUAY and Donny IN are RUSHDEN WYCOMBE AND NOTTS COUNTRY .  
smile.gif
Do we need a passport to go to NOTTS COUNTRY?
biggrin.gif

I've been to Notts County before, saw us get a 2-2 with nine men... Not quite as good as a 3-2 with 8 but never mind!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ May 31 2004,22:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ May 31 2004,21:41)]I've got about 20 people on my 'list' already!!

No its on still they are doing a barbeque etc and a fun day for the kids.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ June 01 2004,13:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ May 31 2004,22:37)]
[b said:

No its on still they are doing a barbeque etc and a fun day for the kids.
Great news..........

One Team in Essex
SOUTHEND UNITED FC

Back